TENTH

"Hey watch where you're!- Oh it's just you

"Hey watch where you're!- Oh it's just you." Seojun eyed her up and down, tsking as he did so. He leaned near her, his breath practically fanning that side of her face. The closeness in proximity made Eunmi feel uncomfortable, and yet she didn't move.

"Watch where you're going." his voice was low and steady, so only she could hear. He properly stood up and bumped into her shoulder again, this time she knew it was on purpose. Eunmi watched as he walked towards Suho, who was already scowling.

"Asshole." Eunmi muttered, walking with her friends once more. Her head spun circles, as to why he acted like they haven't spoken a word to one another. "Eunmi, c'mon." Hera said, seeing as she just stopped walking in the middle of the hallway.

Eunmi looked up, her thoughts stored themselves away as she began walking to class once more.

She blinked. once, then twice. Her head kept thinking of that situation no matter how many times Eunmi told herself not too. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! The more she thought about him, the more she felt stupid.

Ignoring that, Eunmi briefly scanned the number framed onto the plain white door. Number 127. She slowly pulled out her earbuds from her ears and wrapped them around her fingers before placing them neatly into her bag.

Seojun and her had made plans to study today. They were heavily encouraged– or more like demanded by Mrs. Jang to have a study session. But she was unsure why on this specific day.

He sent eunmi his address for the session, and they exchanged contacts and such. Even though they knew each other, it still felt weird for her.

The notifying sound of the group chat going off made Eunmi take out her phone and open it up. Her eyes fell onto Hera and Daniel arguing again. She contemplated whether or not to tell them how she was feeling uneasy for no apparent reason really.

the golden trio 🧙

hinataheadass🏐:
no bc wtf r u
even talking abt

billnye:
Come with me to this
hotel and you will see
that ghosts are real!

hinataheadass🏐:
daniel this isn't hotel
del luna 😭🤚🏼🤚🏼

billnye:
I KNOW! but its very
similar 😣

hinataheadass🏐:
i j know your coke
is expensive

billnye:
I don't do coke 😔

hinataheadass🏐:
yea sure mhm

hinataheadass🏐:
WAIT

billnye:
What- ?

hinataheadass🏐:
miss eunmi is lurking

heraswife:
Yes. Sorry, about
that. I was thinking
about something.

hinataheadass🏐:
pls i cannot get over
how u text

heraswife:
What do you mean?

billnye:
Its just basic
grammar-

hinataheadass🏐:
anyways, what is
is eun?

No. No, she wasn't going to tell them. It would probably cause them unnecessary concern. Taking a few deep breaths, Eunmi dusted off her jeans and stared at the door. Her foot awkwardly tapped against the ground as she held her fist up to door.

Sucking it up, Eunmi's fist hit the wooden door and she knocked on it approximately three times. It was a couple seconds before the door swung open, she looked up and was shocked.

Eunmi expected his mother or someone to open up the door, yet she was met with Han Seojun in his undergarments.

a/n: someone pls
help bc i don't even
know the timeline
anymore 😔😔