Chapter fourteen

Emily POV

I didn't expected that idiot will come to realize the similarity between him and my daughter. But who am I kidding even my parents and his parents have suspected that his the father. They said that, Emerald looks like him when he was a baby in a girl version though.

I am thankful that both of our parents understand the situation. And also the idiot wants to have a chance both me and my daughter but I declined. I told him we can be civil in terms in responsibility with our daughter but not in our relationship. I don't want any complications nor any hopes for him. I don't want to be end up the same that day. I have told myself over and over again that I won't never be fool for it. It's a mistake anyway but a good mistake since it resulted to my sweet daughter Emerald.

Speaking of parents, actually Aunt Belle and uncle Archer was over the moon. They said finally both of the have blood combination into one. Even I can hear my father and uncle Archer talking to convince me to marry Daniel since the idiot said he is always willing to marry me any time but as I said I refused.

Even the last minute when they about to go home. He keeps pushing me that we can work things out. Which I flatly answered him the same No. He said he won't back out and convinced me over and over again which makes me feel frustrated and annoyed. Can't he just take it?

I also moved to my house. Finally, I really wanted to have my own. My mom was a bit hesitant to let me go especially now I have Emerald. She said I might need some assistance to take care of her. I told her I can do it and also if I ever need help I will call them.

Don't get me wrong, I know I will be ok in my parents house but I still want my own space and I also want to raise Emerald on my own. I want to stand on my own especially now I am a mother.

I already half done unpacking my things. I will only need few appliances to complete my house. The bed is big enough so when Emerald grow up I want to sleep together and cuddle with her.

I glanced at my daughter whose sleeping peacefully now after playing with me. She's so big now and very energetic.

I decided to take a bath to clean myself. Since I am half done I think I deserve some break. After taking my bath I scrolled in netflix and decided to watch my favorite series there. It's lucifer, he's very handsome and got a hot body.

Sprawling in my bed with a bag of Doritos in my hand is my most absolute favorite pass time. I just got only in thirty minutes watching when my doorbell rings. I frowned as I asked myself whose my visitor. Since my parents didn't mention when they called this morning they will come and visit me today.

I opened my door and I saw Daniel holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand and the other one holding some plastic bags.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him confused.

"Of course to visit both of you!" He said while smiling. Then he stepped forward and went inside my house without my permission.

"Hey you can't just barged in my house like that!" I said as I glared at him and opened my door wide.

"I assume you don't want to invite me, so I invite myself instead" Giving me a cheeky smile. " And also this are for you!" He said and hold out the bouquet of flowers to me. I extend my hand and choose to accept it.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

"Thank you for the flowers. They are beautiful!" I said as I stared at it and looked up to him. " But I already told you that we can discuss our responsibility to our daughter after few days I have still many things to do in my house since I still not yet finished moving my things!" I said as I tried to explain to him.

"Perfect! That's why I am here. I will help you organize your house!" He said while clapping his hands. And I shake my head in protest.

"No no! No need! I can do it by myself! But thank you for the offer!" I said as I tried to civil to him. We both stared at each other and I first look away.

"Can you please go out? I mean I just finished unpacking some things and organizing them. So I am in the of my rest!" I said wanting to be straight forward to him.

"Do you want me to massage you? You can go first to your room and I will follow after I put this in your kitchen!" He said to me casually. Then walked to my kitchen and began to put the things in the cupboard and refrigerator.

" What is wrong with you? I told you many times that I don't want to work things between us!" I said as I glared at him furiously now. Since I am not liking the things happened now.

" Yeah! You said that but I don't! I want to work things between us. Anyway it's a great idea that you move from your parents house. I can visit you anytime and we can have private time together as family!" I looked at him dumbfounded. What the hell?

Does he understands all the things I said to him? I think not!

"Look Daniel please can you please go home so I can have my peaceful rest please!" I said as I felt my energy draining from this guy.

" I already home Em! My home is in here both you and my daughter!" He said smiling and then proceed to what his doing again.

My mouth went wide and I can feel my jaw just dropped in the floor m this guy really testing my patience.