9 | Friend Privileges

adelamacford thank you for helping me out!

As I walked towards the table, I noticed two people

As I walked towards the table, I noticed two people. Xavier and Violet were standing with two other people just their age. I walked towards them. "Hi?" I said looking at the other two. "Bella, meet my date," Xavier and Violet said at the same time. Xavier grabbed the other girl and Violet grabbed the guy. I looked at the two pairs in front of me. "You know what, let's take this conversation to our table," I said walking ahead.

Mr. Knight and his father looked up at us when we approached. "Isabella," "Ms. Kingston," They both said. "Hello Robert, I hope you are comfortable," I asked. "Robert?" Mr Knight said, looking at us. "Do you have a problem with it Nick?" his father asked, raising his voice. "Of course not Dad, calm down," he said. "And who are you?" Mr. Knight said, looking at the two pairs.

"Yes please introduce yourselves to Mr Knight," I said glaring at him. "This is Melissa, my date. Mel this is my brother and my dad and this Bella, she is like a sister to me," Xavier said. "Oh, so it's Mel now?" Vi asked as Xavier glared back. "This is Ashton, Ash this is my sister Isabella, and her boss Nick- I mean Mr Nicholas Knight," she said. "Seriously Vi?" Xavier asked when she used a nickname.

"It's Violet," she snapped. "Yeah Sure," he snapped back. "Wait so you are not each other's date?" Mr Knight asked. "Please could you add two chairs to this table?" I asked the waiter going by. "Absolutely not," Mr Knight said angrily. The waiter nodded and walked away quickly. "If you two are fighting, take it at another table," he snapped at them. "This is family only," he said. "Mr. Knight," I said, trying to convince him. "Absolutely not Isabella. You know how I am, you cannot possibly side with them!" he said.

"I don't know what has gone wrong between you two but have fun with your dates," I said. "Really?" they asked. I nodded as they walked away in a different direction. "You have met Dad I presume?" he asked, calming down. I nodded. "Why would you allow that?" he asked, pointing at where our siblings just walked away.

"They need this time apart. They will realize their stupid mistakes. And I know we treat them as our younger siblings but they are responsible adults. They'll be fine," I said, waving my hand. "I don't trust Xavier," he said. "I do I know he will be the one to sort it out, Vi has too much ego," I said. "Anyways Dad, please," he said. I looked confused between them. "Don't worry I will stay put here," he said seriously.

"We have to greet the guests," Mr Knight said. I got up nodding. I stopped a waiter nearby, "Please tell Ms. Thea that this table will only have no lactose food," I said. "Please tell her that it is a special request from Isabella," I said. He nodded, going away.

" Please enjoy the food, Sir," I said to Robert. "How did you know?" he asked. "Mr Knight and Xavier both have the same thing," I said smiling. "You are a smart child," he said. "Thank you, please enjoy the night," I said, walking away with Mr Knight.

The entire time we met with our business partners they complimented the arrangements and then started talking about business. There were so many details to remember that by the end I was tired both mentally and physically. I was about to go sit down when Vi and Xavier both approached me with something in their hand but they were walking from opposite sides.