First argument

Its been two months since the wedding. I open my eyes to find the bed next to me was empty. I was no longer _____ Granger. But still I didn't like being called young madam. Cause Kai was the heir of Hiwatari company and head organiser of BBA.
We move into his mansion. There were few workers in the mansion. They have been working for Kai since his childhood days and I knew that they could be trusted.

I freshen up and went down where I saw aunt Uchiha making breakfast. I decided to help her.
______________________________________

At the kitchen~

"Good morning, aunt Uchiha."

"Good morning, young madam."

"Ah.. please no young madam. Just my name. You're more older than me."

"But..."

"No2 please just my name."

"*Chuckles* ok. ______. Now would you like to have your breakfast?"

"Ah.. no I was just here to help you with the breakfast."

"No,no ma... I'll do it. Its my job to take care of you."

" Its ok. Its only this much by the way and I still have time before work."

"Its really fine.."

*Doorbell rings*

"Ah young.... _______, could you then please help me carry this to young master. He didn't even had his breakfast. He must be in the ground floor stadium."

"W...''

"I'll get going then".

"A.....*sigh* ok."
______________________________________

At the stadium~

______p.o.v:

I went down to the stadium and open the door. There I saw him practicing his Beyblade skills. He was so focus in the practice that he didn't notice my presence. He was so into it and the determination and confidence I saw in his eyes were like the ones when he was beyblading in the tournament. And seeing all that made me remember how much fun we use to have fun together. And he look handsome.

Being in a deep thought I was staring at him.

"You'll make a hole on me if you stare like that. I know I'm handsome."

I break out from the thought and saw him looking at me smirking. I felt embarrassed.

"W-well, I-I didn't stare at you I was just looking somewhere else."

"Really? But from what I saw you were staring at my direction."

" N-No, anyways I came to gave you breakfast here you go."

"What about you ? Did you eat?"

"I'll just eat at the cafeteria. I need to get ready now."

*Grabs her hand*

"Eating restaurant foods everyday is not a healthy thing. The maids told me that you always eat out. Almost everyday. "

"Well......"

"Maids!!! Is anyone out there?"

"Yes, young master. How can I help you?"

"Go bring young madam's breakfast."

"Yes, young master."

"No-no you don't have to.. I'll get late."

* Tries to go away but was held back by Kai again*