Chapter 4 - Kola Laka Vellari

Mumbai

Kalpi looked at herself in the mirror, she was going to get married today, to Raghav Singhania. Kalpi could not stop a smile from creeping to her lips, but then she remembered that it’s only for protection, a sad look covered her face, “ It’s only for protection Kalpi…from Sahil, Raghav does not love you, you and him come from different worlds “ Kalpi thought sadly, “ Kalpi beti, are you ready ? “ Vittal asked, Kalpi looked at Vittal and nodded sadly, “ is this your bags ? “ Vittal asked, Kalpi nodded again, “ come…they are waiting for you “ Vittal said and he walked Kalpi to the car that Raghav provided to get them to the court house, where they are getting married. Kalpi looked back at the chawl and the people, she was about to get in when someone called her “ Kalpi didi…Kalpi didi “ Kira called as she ran towards Kalpi and hugged her tightly around her waist, “ I’ going to miss you “ Kira said looking up at Kalpi. Kalpi smiled sadly and bent down “ I’m going to miss you too Kira “ Kalpi said hugging her, “ this is for you didi “ Kira said, as she passed a red rose to Kalpi, Kalpi smiled and took it “ I told you will get your flower one day “ Kira smiled and hugged her, “ thank you Kira…love you “ Kalpi said as he kissed Kira on the cheek and stood up she looked at everyone with a sad smile, Kalpi waved goodbye and got in.

Raghav paced the court room, “ why is she not here yet ? “ Raghav thought, “ dude…chill, she’ll be here “ Sammy said, just then the court room doors opened and in walked in Vittal with Kalpi behind him. Raghav felt his breath hitched up a notch, Kalpi wore a pink net saree with gold embroidery and simple sliver jhumkas adorning her ears, to Raghav she looked beautiful yet innocent at the same time. Kalpi walked up to Raghav and stood beside him and faced the marriage lawyer, Raghav could not keep his eyes of Kalpi, “ Mr. Singhania…shall we start ? “ the lawyer asked, “ huh..haan, please “ Raghav said snapping back from his gaze over Kalpi and looking at the lawyer. The lawyer passed the wedding garlands to each of them,“ now exchange them “ he smiled, Kalpi turned to Raghav and looked at him, she gently placed the garland around Raghav’s neck and looked down shyly, Raghav then placed his on Kalpi’s neck and looked back at the lawyer. The lawyer then passed the mangalsutra to Raghav, Raghav turned towards Kalpi and tied it around her neck, Raghav then placed some sindoor on her head, “ please sign here “ the lawyer smiled and he passed the documents to them an signed, after Kalpi and Raghav signed the papers, the lawyer gave to Sammy and Vittal to sign them as witnesses, “ congratulations, you both are now Mr. and Mrs. Raghav Singhania “ the lawyer said passing the marriage certificate to Raghav, Kalpi blushed at the name and looked down.

All four walked out of the court house to the waiting car, Kalpi looked at Vittal “ please come with us baba…please “ Kalpi pleaded, Vittal shook his head and looked up and smiled “ I’ll come and visit.. hmm” Vittal smiled and hugged her, he walked her to the car, after she got in he gently closed the door. Vittal then turned to Raghav “ take care of her Raghav “ Vittal said, “ I will uncle…don’t worry. If you need me, you know who to turn to, my men will be alert “ Raghav said, Vittal smiled “ its very generous Raghav…but I don’t need your protection “ Vittal said, “ No uncle…you are very good friends with my father, you have been there when I needed someone to talk to, please let me do this “ Raghav said, Vittal smiled and nodded, he gave Raghav a manly hug and stepped back and nodded curtly, Raghav returned the nod and went to the car and got in. Vittal waved goodbye as they drove off “ Sir…Mr. Singhania has prepared everything for you, if you need us just call “ one of Raghav’s men said to Vittal, “ thank you…I would like to go home now “ Vittal said, “ of course sir “ the man said and followed Vittal to the car and opened the door for him.

An hour later, Raghav and Kalpi arrived at the airport where Raghav’s jet was waiting to take them to Tuscany, Italy. The car stopped near the jet and Raghav got out, Kalpi got out as well, Kalpi looked at the jet in daze “ wow “ Kalpi mumbled under her breath, “ come “ Raghav said as he gestured Kalpi to the jet, “ Mr. Singhania “ the pilot said , “ John “ Raghav smiled and climbed the steps, he looked down and held his hand out to Kalpi, Kalpi looked at him and gave a soft smile and placed her hands in his and continued climbing. The moment Kalpi placed her hand in his, electrifying tingles started spreading throughout Raghav’s body, with a smile led Kalpi into the jet, “ this is your jet ? “ Kalpi asked in shock, Raghav nodded and smiled proudly. Kalpi looked around the interior of the jet, the whole set up was back, white and a touch of brown. There was a huge flat screen television hanging at one side of the wall in the jet, “ please have a seat “ Raghav gestured Kalpi to sit at the sofa that was placed near the windows, Kalpi smiled and sat down. Then an air-stewardess came “ would you like something to drink Mrs. Singhania “ the air-stewardess asked politely , Kalpi blush at the name “ ummm…some water would be fine thank you “ Kalpi replied politely, “ cold or warm madam ? “ she asked again, “ warm please “ Kalpi smiled, the air-stewardess disappeared and came back with a glass of water “ enjoy madam…if anything please don’t hesitate to ask me “ she said, “ thank you “ Kalpi said politely. After the air-stewardess left Kalpi looked around the jet, Raghav came in a few moments later with Sammy in tow, “ we’ll be leaving in 10 minutes “ Raghav said and sat down on one of the chairs opposite her, Kalpi nodded and just drank her water.

Raghav, Sammy and Kalpi all sat in silence after that, Raghav was looking at his laptop and Sammy was watching television, Kalpi was getting sleepy after sometime, and decided to look out the window. All Kalpi could see was clear blue sky, and while fluffy clouds, “ I hope baba is ok “ Kalpi thought sadly as she missed her father badly and she wanted him to be here with her. Raghav looked up from his laptop and found Kalpi asleep, he then looked at Sammy who was looking at him “ what ? “ Raghav gestured, “ carry her to the bed “ Sammy said pointing at the jet’s bedroom, Raghav looked at Kalpi once again and hesitated, Sammy shook his head and got up, he was about to touch Kalpi when Raghav stopped him “ what are you doing ? “ Raghav whispered yelled at Sammy, “ if your not gonna do it…I will “ Sammy said, “ look dude.. you can’t leave her sleeping like this “ Sammy said, Raghav hesitated a bit and gently put his arms around her, one supporting her neck the other under her knees, Raghav lifted her and Kalpi immediately wrapped her arms around Raghav’s neck and buried her face in his neck, Raghav was still for a second, he looked at Sammy, Sammy just smiled and gave him a shrugged. Raghav shook his head and carried her to the bedroom, he gently laid Kalpi down and removed her arms around his neck and tucked her in, Raghav straightened and looked at Kalpi’s angelic face and left the room, making sure to leave the room door ajar. Raghav went back to the front of the jet and sat down in front of Sammy, “ now you have her…what are gonna do ? “ Sammy teased, Raghav looked at Sammy “ what do you mean ? “, “ aren’t you gonna claim her…I mean that’s why you became a celibate right…for her “ Sammy said. Raghav closed his eyes and laid back, he could just imagine Kalpi in his bed, in his arms, him making slow sweet love to her….his wife, he wanted to do so much to her, just thinking about it made him hard “ someone need a cold shower “ Sammy chuckled, Raghav opened his eyes and looked down at himself, and rubbed his face  and got up and went to the bathroom for a cold shower.

After an hour Raghav came out of his shower, “ feeling better “ Sammy teased as he watched the television, Raghav looked at him and went and sat down in front of his laptop. After another hour, Raghav managed to finish up some work, he looked up and found Sammy snoring away and the television was left on, shaking his head Raghav got up and switched it off, he then went to the sofa and laid down……

Kalpi smiled as she straddled Raghav and looked down at him. She bent down and kissed him passionately on the lips, Raghav moaned and ran his hands all over Kalpi luscious curves, “ I love you Raghav “ Kalpi whispered and grinded her hips seductively on him and kissed him, Raghav rolled Kalpi over so that’s she was under him and kissed her hard “ I love you too Kalpi…..tum meri hai….sirf meri “ Raghav whispered and kissed her breast passionately, he kissed each breast tenderly and moved downwards to her tummy, Raghav gently circled is finger on Kalpi’s navel and kissed hit hotly, Kalpi’s body jerked forward with passion, “ Raghav……” Kalpi moaned and threaded her finger though is hair. He kept on kissing her tummy and started kissing the seam of where her panties started...Raghav gave another hot kiss and hooked his fingers on the her panties and started to pull it down until…..

Raghav jolted awake panting heavily, sweat was dripping from his forehead, “ fuck…..” Raghav thought as he looked down at his hard manhood that was bulging against his jeans and groaned, he rubbed his face and got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.