The arcade date (Peter Parker)

Requested by jasperhaledarlin: Can you do one where they go to an arcade and Peter wants to win a huge stuffed animal for Y/N

"Peter, be careful, I don't want to fall!" I laughed, Peter's hands over my eyes and my hands over his as he gently guided me along.

"I promise you that you're not going to fall, babe. And if you do, I'll catch you." he chuckled. I playfully rolled my eyes underneath his hands and smiled as I felt him lean down and kiss my cheek. Today was mine and Peter's one-year-anniversary, and he had insisted on him planning the whole day. It had started at ten in the morning, with him showing up at my door with my favourite flowers and chocolate, my heart already having melted at that action. Then he treated me to an absolutely gorgeous breakfast at the small cafe that we frequented in Queens, complete with all of my favourite food. And now we were here. Though, I wasn't sure where "here" was. Peter had covered my eyes as soon as we had gotten out of his car and had guided me the whole way, not giving me a single hint as to where the third part of the day was. All I knew was that I was walking on what felt like old slats of wood, that thought being backed up by the wooden clank that sounded underneath my boots with every step. Suddenly, Peter stopped me, making me squeal slightly at the sudden change.

"You ready, angel?" he mumbled into my ear. I nodded and bit my lip. Peter moved his hands, my eyes squinting and adjusting to the light again before looking forwards. My eyes widened.

"Oh my god!" I squealed as I saw the arcade at the end of the pier that we were standing on.

"I know that you've never been to one but that you'd always wanted to go to one, so I figured that I'd treat you." he smiled. I squealed again, making him laugh as I turned around and hugged him tightly.

"This is so thoughtful and amazing. Thank you so much, babe, I love it." I sighed into his hair, making him chuckle as his hands gently massaged my waist.

"My pleasure, angel. After all, I had to pull out the stops for our one-year anniversary, didn't I?" he spoke. I returned it and pulled away, though only enough to see my boyfriend's stunning face as I leant up and joined our lips. He returned the kiss, smiling into it as he pulled me closer by my waist. I broke the kiss and smiled at him before taking his hand.

"Come on!" I squealed as I started to run and pull him to the arcade, making him laugh as he let me.

We ran into the arcade, my eyes widening as they darted across all of the different games and attractions to choose from.

"What do you fancy first, sweetheart?" Peter asked, also looking around as his arm curled around my waist. I sighed and bit my lip, utterly unsure of what to do.

"Um...go on, let's try our hand at that basketball game." I nodded as I took his hand and started to pull him towards the massive game.

"Aw, babe, you know that I'm shit at basketball." he whined and chuckled.

"Then it'll be easy for me to win, won't it?" I teased, laughing as he raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"I don't know if I like this side of you, babe." he returned the teasing, making me smirk and wink at him as he put the quarters in. The game whirred into action, music starting to play from it as the basketballs rolled down the ramps. Both of us immediately started grabbing them and throwing them at the nets, squeals of delight and moans of annoyance leaving our lips as we scored some shots but missed others.

"Fucks' sake, you're butchering me here, angel." Peter chuckled, making me smile as the points racked up. The game stopped, music coming from my side of the net. My eyes widened.

"Oh, my god! Pete, I won!" I laughed and jumped up.

"Well done." he smiled, making me return it as he curled his arms around my waist and pecked my lips.

"Where to next, babe?" Peter asked as we wandered through the arcade, hands joined and fingers intertwined. I bit my lip and looked around.

"Ooh, a claw game." I chuckled, using our hands still joined to start pulling Peter to it.

"You sure? Those things are notoriously hard to win." he chuckled.

"I'm sure. You can always help me if I can't do it." I teased, making Peter smirk as we got to the game and he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Don't tempt me angel." he mumbled as he pressed his lips to my neck, making me return the smirk as I put the quarter into the game. I bit my lip and started to actually concentrate on the game instead of Peter as I maneuvered the stick so that it was above the toy that I wanted. My eyes were glued to what I was doing as I pressed the buttons to lower the claw. It grabbed the toy, making my heart start to thump as it lifted up. I groaned as the claw dropped the toy just before it was over the hatch.

"Dammit." I sighed.

"Let me try, angel." Peter nodded, making me return it as he put his arms over mine. I bit my lip, trying not to smirk too much at our embrace as Peter put his hands over mine and gently took control of them. He moved my hand on the stick, controlling my hands on the controls as the claw lowered and picked up a toy. He gently pressed his lips into the crease of my neck, making my smile widen as he used his hands on mine to lift the toy and move it to be over the hatch. My eyes widened as it dropped. Right into the hatch.

"OH MY GOD!" I squealed, making Peter laugh as he retracted his arms from me but put his hands on my waist as I leant down and got the toy.

"I don't know why, but I've always been decent at those games." he chuckled, looking down at me as I turned around in his arms so that his hands were now on my lower back.

"Babe, you build robots in your spare time and are a superhero, of course you're good at a game that requires steady hands." I teased. He laughed and nodded, making my smile widen as he took my hand again.

"Right, angel, I've got a dollar worth of quarters left, so I think that one more game will be it. Which one do you want?" he asked. I looked around, my eyebrows furrowing as I tried to spot a game that I liked the look of.

"Um..."

"Actually, babe, can I pick one? Because fuck me, I'd love to win you that." Peter nodded as he pointed to the game at the end of the arcade. I looked at it and my eyes widened. It was a water pistol game, the only one in the arcade that had an actual person running it. But on the wall behind the person were several massive teddy bears, which I could only guess were the prizes for winning the game. I looked at Peter.

"I think that you need to try that game." I nodded, making him laugh and return the nod as we walked to the game.

"Hey, man. A quarter's worth of water, please." Peter smiled as he handed the man a quarter. He nodded before clicking a button, Peter picking up one of the pistols as the game started.

"Come on, babe, you've got this." I encouraged as he started to shoot water at the paper spaceships and aliens that popped up during the game. He hit one with every shot, making my smile and bite my lip at how amazing he was. He kept going, his eyes glued to the game as he continued to hit the paper objects.

"And...done." he smiled as the game stopped and he ran out of water.

"That was amazing, Pete!" I laughed, making his smile widen as I hugged him and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I think that you definitely won, bro." the man scoffed as he handed Peter one of the massive bears.

"Thanks, man." Peter chuckled before looking at me.

"For you. To celebrate the best year of my life, with the best person in my life." he shook his head as he gently gazed into my eyes. I bit my lip and tried not to cry as I took the bear from him.

"I love it so much, Pete, thank you. And I love you. Happy-one-year-anniversary." I smiled.

"I love you too, angel. Happy one-year." he returned before leaning down and kissing me.