chapter eight

🔳

taehyung entered the store with a smile

"why are so happy?" jeongyeon teased, punching taehyungs shoulder.

"today is just a happy day..." taehyung shrugged, he was happy today for no reason.

taehyung stayed at the till all day, he was serving the many people who came in.

"hi, can i get-" the lady started, looking up at the shelves behind taehyung.

"tzuyu?" taehyung said with a smile.

"omg! i didn't know you worked here!" she squealed, hugging taehyung over the counter.

"yes, i do!" taehyung replied happily, tzuyu chuckled.

"well anyways, i'd like to buy a packet of birth control." tzuyu stated, rummaging through her purse trying to find cash, a couple of empty gum wrappers and earrings falling out in the process.

"let me just get that for you." taehyung said, heading to the back of the store. 

"that will be 4.25." taehyung remarked and tzuyu handed him the cash.

"jungkooks?" taehyung asked, and tzuyu scoffed with an offended expression.

"jungkook, has other girls. i'm really surprised he doesn't have an std yet. he doesn't want to settle and have a relationship, from what i see anyways." tzuyu explained, taehyung nodded taking in everything.

"maybe it's time he settles down." taehyung added, tzuyu nodded in agreement.

"i've tried to tell him, i think he's waiting for his soulmate." tzuyu said playfully, like it was a joke.

"i'll talk to him, he might listen too me." taehyung started and tzuyu chewed her gun loudly.

"let me know how you do, thanks for the pills." tzuyu waved bye and taehyung headed into the break room.

" tzuyu waved bye and taehyung headed into the break room