3.This is also Earth?

nudge by the girl beside him, Gene came back to his senses from being dumbfounded by the ridiculous message in front of him.

looking at her 'boyfriend' that came back from his dazed state, the purple eyed girl leaned on Gene and ask gently.

"what happened my darling? are you sick? you look pale, want me to take care of you~"

"ah, n-no.. it's alright. i just think of something nice h-hehe.." Gene hurriedly explained.

the girl look at his eyes straightforwardly, trying to determine if his telling the truth or not.

looking at his "girlfriend that he didn't even know her name, Gene smiled forcibly and said. " i-i thought of a song and wants to play a guitar right now. but i don't have it now. so i'll just sing it later. " Gene lamely explained.

"woah! you can play guitar? but, from what i remember you don't have talent in playing musical instruments because you said it yourself. and besides, you are tone deaf. do you remember when you tried a surprise serenade when you are still courting me? it didn't work right?." she said while giggling.

"well hehe.. not anymore, i can play guitar like a pro, want to hear it?" Gene insist.

his girlfriend tilted her head to the side, hesitating. three months ago, Gene sang in front of her room to prove his sincerity for her. but instead, her roommates beat him with their pillows and slippers. not only that, her dorm mates that lives from other rooms went out of their own room running and gave him a hit or two while cursing.

instead of getting angry or embarrassed, she laughed so hard as she watched Gene getting beaten up while being chased outside the girl's dorm. seriously, there is a rule that boys can't go to the girls dorm if there are no important things to do or urgent reasons.

she remembered that his reason that day he went to look for her at her dorm is to gave back her books that he borrowed a few days ago. but he started to sing  in front of her door instead of knocking.

it is a romantic thing for a lady to hear her suitor sing a song for her, but the catch is the singer mustn't be out of tune and know what kind of song  he is singing.

imagine a soft and heart warming love song transformed into a heroic shout, full of spirit marching song and sing it into a girls' dorm at 9 o'clock in the evening where most of the girls are resting, relaxing, or doing their homeworks. that boy is really asking for a beating.

she looked at Gene and said. "well, you can do that  later my darling~ what about we get our lunch since we are in the cafeteria? my treat. "

"well, alright."  nodding his head while looking regretful outside, but inside he sighed in relief.

"so darling, what food do you like? do you want a long hotdog with cheese, or a plate of  fresh peach and juicy melon?" she asked coquettishly as she gave him a seductive wink.

"cough, i-i'm not that hungry. maybe a glass of cold juice please." Gene answered as he gulped down his saliva. 'i need to focus. focus.. focus..'

"hmf.. i insist, you need to eat mote nutritious food from now on~~ do you know why?" she lightly said as she bend her body and hugged her bosom to make it more prominent. of course she faced it in from of Gene. making his blood boil.

"a-alright i'll eat whatever you want me to eat.. so, go now my b-beauty. " Gene stuttered as he hold her arm and lightly push her away from him.  Gene slowly exhaled. feeling his little brother pulsing from activity. he moved his chair closer to the table to cover his lower body.

she smile and stood up. she walked towards the counter and choose some food for Gene and herself.

while her girlfriend is busy buying lunch. Gene forcibly focused his attention into the dialog box in front of him and pondered.