[log on]

"wait is this playing?"[adjusting the camera]

[nodding] "oh it's playing," [giggle]

"hi! there is a person who first called me 'hope' so that's going to be my name from now on." [waving] "i'm probably alive or dead right now if you all are watching this but don't worry, i am safe."

[smiling] "i would like to say thank you for those days i've spent with you. jungkook, thank you for bringing me inside your apartment and let me stay there. thank you for taking good care of me when i was weak. you know, yoongi said you're a crybaby and i agree with it. please don't worry too much."

"for taehyung, i would like to say sorry. i didn't pay you back for that pajama you gave me but it was comfy so thank you."

"namjoon, i always admire your thoughtfulness. you take care of the boys and i want you to do that until the end. thank you for that time we spent on the bridge, but i don't think my wish would come true."

"jimin, i know you'll do great. thank you for speaking yourself. because of that question you asked me, it made me realize that you all should know what's going on in my life. after all, i was staying with you guys."

"for jin, thank you for the delicious foods that you'd prepare for us. because of you, i became healthy. because of you, i had a proper meal after a long time."

"hoseok, i always love your smile. you shine like the sun above the sky. thank you for inviting me to your holiday celebration. i know you have bad times too but always look at the bright side. please wear that smile of yours every time."

"for yoongi, thank you for that cigarette you gave me. thank you for that evening we had spent. because of that, i became comfortable towards you."

[clap] "okay that was it! i don't wanna be emotional here." [laughs]

"thank you for everything you've done for me. because of you all, i'd experience the best christmas that ever happened in my life. I wanna celebrate it again with you all."

"if you're done watching this, please delete this video like a student erasing a mistake using his eraser. i want you all to move on and go back to your normal lives. i love you all!"

[smile] "till we meet again. [wave]

-

the video ended, with tears and screams filling the living room.

jungkook touches the mouse as he clicks the right side.

delete?
yes or no

deleted.
delete|
dele|
de|
d|e
e|
er|
eras|
erase|
.
.
erased.