Chapter 7

Victorias Pov:

"Victoria, are you okay?" Avery asks worried while walking towards me so I look up.

"Y-Yeah Im fine." I mumble while quickly wiping my tears away.

"Why don't you just go back to your girlfriend? I think she wouldn't like that you're here." I say angrily but you could hear my hurt voice.

"Wha- I don't have a girlfriend." She replies confused but then her eyes then widen.

"No no, Maya is not my girlfriend. I don't even know why she kissed me." Avery explains quickly.

"And I didn't even kiss her back, I swear. I pushed her away." She continues while walking towards me.

"I-I don't like her like that." She says softly as she takes my hands.

"You don't have to explain all this to me, Avery. You can kiss whoever you like. It's not my business anyway." I tell her while letting her hands go.

"But you looked so hurt.." Avery mumbles with sad eyes.

"How did you even see me?" I ask with a frown.

"Well..I didn't close my eyes. I only close my eyes when I want and like kissing the person." She responds with a shrug.

Her eyes then suddenly widen. "Wait..oh my god, do you like Maya? Oh my..I'm so sorry Victoria I-"

I snort. "What? Ew, no. I don't like Maya. I pretty much hate her if I have to be specific." I interrupt her.

"Oh ups..my bad.." she mumbles embarrassed, making me chuckle.

"Just..go back to the party, I'm okay." I say and she looks like she's going to argue but I shake my head.

"Avery, no. Go qhave fun with your friends." I tell her and she sighs.

"Okay..fine." Avery mutters while turning around and walking towards the door.

But then she turns around to look at me."But don't I look cute in the dress?" She asks with a light smirk.

I smile. "Yeah you do." I tell her and she beams a smile at me.

She then walks back to me, leans up and kisses my cheek. "Thanks, I know." She whispers in my ear before pulling away, which makes me laugh.

"You're an idiot, you know that?" I say, making her laugh too.

"I know. But you're one too!" And with that she's out of the room.

"Did I sense some flirting there?" Connor asks and I groan.

"I just called her an idiot, how is that flirting?" I ask confused and he crosses his arms while smirking.

"I guess thats just how you flirt. And you said she's cute." He says and my eyes slowly widen.

"Shit, I did!" I exclaim, making him laugh.

"That doesn't mean I like her though, even if we'd become friends." I tell him and he just nods with a grin, not believing anything I just said.

"Oh so you suddenly want to be friends with her, interesting.." Connor teases and I groan while covering my face with my hands.

"Shit.." I mumble which makes him look at me.

"What?" He asks with a frown.

"I forgot my phone at the party. I'll be right back!" I say before storming out of my room.

I jog back to the party but I didn't get the chance to get my phone because what I saw made me stop in my track immediately.

Some guy is standing really close to Avery, clearly bothering her. He's definitely in her personal space.

But my head stopped working when he put his hand on her exposed thing, slowly dragging his hand more up

But my head stopped working when he put his hand on her exposed thing, slowly dragging his hand more up. Avery then suddenly looks at me and I can see the fear in her eyes.

I quickly walk over to them and punch the guy in the face, making him fall down on the floor.

Oh right..that's Kai. He's in his last year and quiet the trouble maker.

He looks up to me with the angriest look I've ever seen. "You bitch!" He yells before getting up and punching me in the face too.

"Victoria!" Avery exclaims scared and I stumble back but don't fall down.

"That's all you got?" I ask while wiping the blood off my lip with my hand.

"Okay, wow wow wow, enough." Oliver says while stepping between us.

But Kai just punches him too which makes him fall on the floor.

"What the hell dude?! You can't just hit anyone you want!" I yell but he just shrugs with a grin.

"I could've had a lot of fun if you hadn't shown up." He says and I clench my fists.

"If you ever touch her or any girl like that again I will kill you." I warn him while slowly walking towards him.

"Oh like you're any different. I heard some interesting things about you." Kai replies with his stupid little smirk.

"Oh really? As far as I remember I've never treated a girl like that. I'd rather kill myself than touch a girl who's not mine like that. Even if she would be mine I wouldn't touch her if she doesn't want it. And if I had the honor to ever be with a girl I would treat her like a princess and not like some toy." I say angrily and then punch him in the stomach.

"If I ever see you touch a girl again you will end up with something lot worse than just a few bruises." I tell him and then walk over to the couch and take my phone.

I walk back to Avery who's helping Oliver. She then turns to me and instantly pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you." She whispers while holding onto me tightly.

I slowly wrap my arms around her too. "Let's go to our room and help Oliver." I tell her and she nods before pulling away from me.

We then walk over to Oliver and lay his right shoulder over mine. I guess he's a little dizzy from the punch.