ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fourteen

Song: Memories

By: David Guetta & Kid Cudi

Here we go again

Here we go again

I sighed trying not to get angry, but anytime my dearest mother is brought up it creates anger like never before.

"Sarai, I just want to know what time you're taking her. You know I'd never force you to visit your mom."

"I know dad but why can't Vikki take her? I have things to do."

He pressed his lips together firmly which told me he knew I was lying.

"I'll ask Easton—" Dad grunts at the sound of my boyfriend's name, "—if he can take us. We'll drive around the city a bit and even get something to eat." I shrugged accepting defeat and he gave me a small smile before going to Lilybeth's room.

I grabbed my phone to text Easton.

Me: Dad asked if we could take Lily to my mom's.

Easton: Yeah no problem

Easton: When?

Me: Tomorrow.

Easton: Sounds good. See you later tonight?

Me: Right, forget the asshole next door has to take me. How fun *rolls eyes*

Easton: Have fun :)

Yeah, like that will ever happen. Nothing is ever fun when Mauricio and I are alone together. We bicker like crazy and insult each other as if we weren't capable of being nice to each other.

Easton can't take me to the club tonight. His dad is doing some kind of meeting with the school board of USC again and he's going to be attending the club later.