ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifteen

Song: Sweet

By: Cigarettes after Sex

Dedicated to: Eisa, my favorite person.

"It was awkward the whole night

"It was awkward the whole night."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

Both Josie and I had a very interesting night at the club. She and Elias kept avoiding each other just like Mauricio and I was. It was funny when we said we'd been using each other to stay as far away from the boys.

"It got even more awkward today in the morning. I asked him if he was coming over after school for the project and he mumbled a yes before walking away," She sighed while putting her hands on the table, clenching onto it.

"Talk to him tonight about it. I'm sure he'll give you an answer since I did forget to tell Mauricio about asking Elias," I put my hand over my face and tried to hide my apologetic smile.

She pushed me slightly, "You know what this thing between Elias and me looks like? It looks like when Mauricio was ignoring you for god knows what reason but without you kissing each other." I stared at her for a moment wondering how in the hell Mauricio managed to keep to himself on why he was ignoring me.

He's just an asshole.

"So, you going to talk to him about it?" She sighed and nodded her head, "I mean might as well. I don't want things to keep being awkward considering next year we are going to be living together."

Wait, what?

"Living together?" I raised an eyebrow at her and she stared at me confused, "You don't remember? Mark, Tyler, Elias, and I are going to get ourselves an apartment next to Morhills University. We decided it'd be better since the dorms cost the same as the apartments around there."

"Back up, you're going to live with three boys?" I stared at her as if she was crazy.

She nodded her head slowly, "Yes because Khloe and Meliana are sharing a dorm. Tyler and Remi don't plan to live together until after college. And well, you're not sure where you are going. Mauricio was supposed to be in my place but he said himself that he plans to attend an Ivy League."