11. School

"I can not come to your competition, you wouldn't focus on dancing, you would just try to discover which person is me

"I can not come to your competition, you wouldn't focus on dancing, you would just try to discover which person is me."

Jimin sighed, Mr. Jeon knew him so well, it was even scary.

"I actually wanted to ask if I can invite Taehyung to come and support me mentally," whispered Jimin.

The kisses on his neck stopped.

"Sure you can, I will send you Tae's number in a text. He will be happy to accompany you. Him and Suga have a weak spot for you and I can't blame them. You're totally kissable," Mr. Jeon laid on him pressing him to the mattress gliding his tongue over his lips leaving a wet trace. "I want you so bad. Damn Jimin what have you done to me, I'm some sex addict wishing to lay you down 24/7."

Jimin laughed moving his fingers into Mr. Jeon's sweat wet hair, a part of him was equally addicted to their pleasure, the other part was slowly realizing he has been nothing more than the billionaire's bed toy and that it will never work out, that as quickly as he had landed here, he could be kicked out of that dream with a heart so broken he would never ever be able to put it back from pieces.

Jimin needs me, that thought couldn't leave Jungkook's head the whole day, so he was unable to focus on work telling his main executive to take over in the middle of a meeting about bringing the the new telescope, which should soon become a part of his observation station around Mars, to full speed.

The universe even further away from him these days when he took a car driving through the city towards Jimin's school with the thought to just park in front of it and wait for Jimin to come out. Only to see him from afar. Those two months of them seeing each other seemed like a dream and a nightmare at once, a dream as it has been so good to have Jimin in his life, a nightmare as he had created that stupid barrier of the blindfold between them and was too deeply in the act to stop it now. Some philosophy lectures from Uni times, about communication communicating were coming back to him. Yes, he had fallen into a self created trap making it impossible for him and Jimin to have a real relationship, go out for sweet dates, stay together in different situations, maybe even live together. He wished Jimin would be his fully, not just a boy coming to spend the nights with him on physical pleasures.

It was a long way through the city to the school and Jungkook was totally nervous when he stopped the car at an empty parking spot. According to Jimin's schedule he should be finishing his last class for today in about fifteen minutes. Jungkook's body in some weird state when he was tapping against the steering wheel observing each student leaving the school, time crawling till a small boy with bright blonde hair appeared on the main stairs. He stopped there crouching down to tie his shoe when a tall bulky guy ran towards him pushing him off the stairs.

Jungkook's blood boiled, he jumped out of the car tossing the hood of the zipped up hoodie he was wearing over his head sprinting through the lawn towards the lying Jimin, but the boy had collected himself from the ground sweeping the uniform pants off the dirt. He looked up straight at him and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, as it was the first time he had gazed into Jimin's eyes, so he was standing there completely star struck unable to move his feet.

Jimin blushed hard lowering his head, passing him yet turning around after only a few steps, their gazes locked like through some magic and Jungkook needed all his self control to not to walk to Jimin, not to wrap him into his arms and kiss each of his bruises. The close they were in his bedroom for Jimin he was a total stranger, so he forced his feet to move towards the school catching Jimin's curious stare still on him.

The moment he entered the building some girls began to whisper, so Jungkook pulled the hood even deeper into his face, he knew exactly how his appearance was affecting people so sometimes he was cursing on nature that has given him that way too handsome face. Did Jimin liked what he has seen, he wondered, hoping he was at last a bit of his type.

The way through the school a bit too long till he finally found the principal's office and knocked hard.

"In!" A male's voice sounded.

Jungkook sighed pushing the door walking inside to take place on an used green armchair.

"How can I help you?" The principal looked at him through edgy glasses.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook..." he started when the man jumped from his chair bowing ninety degrees.

"Mr. Jeon, owner of Jeon Enterprise?" He double checked.

"Yes," Jungkook blushed terribly.

"What an honor. What does a man like you want in our school? Do you need students for internship programs? I will pick out the best."

"Mr..."

"Namjoon, I'm Kim Namjoon."

"Mr. Namjoon I have an unusual request," muttered Jungkook feeling his hands becoming sweaty.

Seeing that boy pushing Jimin off the stairs had been so terrible he had decided to take care of the matter personally, never ever allow any of them to harm Jimin again.

"Sure, please speak," Mr. Namjoon sat back in his chair.

"I would like to become a student in your school for some time," muttered Jungkook.

Thank you so much for your support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook meeting Jimin in front of the school and his wish to become a student? How will
Namjoon react to his words?

Also I have made a Jikook edit today, I know it has nothing to do with the story, but I decided to share it. It turned out a bit unexpected, yet I hope you might like the werewolf theme.

 It turned out a bit unexpected, yet I hope you might like the werewolf theme

Much <3