12. Tell Mr. Jeon

Namjoon opened his mouth then closed it again

"Mr. Jeon, how old are you?"

"23, but I look young, I can easily go for an 18 year old."

"I'm really sorry but that's not possible, it's against the law. I can not accept you as a student."

"Mr. Namjoon, what does your school need? I can sponsor anything, just name it," Jungkook looked the man in the eyes seeing greedy glitters lighting up in them.

"You know, there are many things the school is lacking," he sat back biting on the tip of a pen thinking hard.

"Please give me the list, money is not a problem," said Jungkook.

"So which class would you like to join?" Namjoon's dark eyes were scanning him with curiosity.

"I want to join under a different surname to keep my identity private. I want to join a senior year class where a certain student, Park Jimin is attending."

Now Namjoon leaned over the desk sending him a really serious glance.

"And what are your reasons Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook squeezed his palms underneath the table as they began to tremble.

"I have a serious crush on Jimin and I need an opportunity to meet him, to spend time with him and get to know him," whispered Jungkook.

"So I should help you to lay down one of my students, priceless," Namjoon whistled.

"No, it's not about sex. I can have sex with anyone if I want to. I have been dreaming about Jimin for ages. He is the love of my life, this is serious. I need a chance to really meet him," Jungkook looked up feeling so odd, becoming so totally honest in front of a complete stranger.

Namjoon tried his best to not to break out with laughter.

"I never knew Jimin had it in himself, I always thought he's that too shy and too nerdy student no one likes, but... he's the second best graded student in our school so he definitely has the brains," muttered Namjoon.

Jungkook looked at him stunned, were they all serious? Jimin was so self cautious and shy because of the terrible treatment he has received from his parents, how could non of them see what a special person he was.

"Jimin doesn't only got the brains, he is charming, kind, passionate, a dedicated dancer, he needs more love and care from his surroundings to finally bloom out fully."

"If you say so," Namjoon winked. "So should I expect you in class next Monday Mr. Jeon, or how do you want to be called?"

"It can be Yeo Jungkook, and I will be in class tomorrow," he got up so Namjoon did too.

"Of course, but Mr. Jeon, please don't get caught. I really don't want to lose my job or even worse, have a trial in court."

"If anything goes wrong I will provide the best lawyers so you don't need to worry."

"Ok, so it's a deal then," Namjoon stretched his hand out and Jungkook shook it quickly before leaving the office.

His phone vibrated in his pocket and he took it out to discover a new message from Suga.

"Mr. Jeon, that's a message form Jimin - I'm really sorry but I don't think I will come today. I'm not feeling so well, have a good day - I will try to convince him, but it seems I can not bring him over today. Greetings Suga."

That sharp stare of the stranger couldn't leave his mind while Jimin was walking home putting one foot in front of the other to make the way as long as possible. His mind all twisted, his body in a weird state as he has never believed in love at first sight but wow, he has never seen anyone that good looking.

I will probably never meet him again, he thought bitterly slowing down tossing a glance towards Suga's SUV that was following him in that snail tempo, those twisted feelings inside him so heavy he couldn't stand it any longer so he stopped giving Suga a sign to pull over into the nearest parking spot.

Jimin sprinted across the street opening the door jumping on the passenger's seat.

"Hi Jimin, how was your day? Judging by your school uniform not so well," Suga scanned his clothes so Jimin blushed.

"You must tell Mr. Jeon that I won't come tonight," muttered Jimin.

"Why?"

"Uh..." Jimin gave out an unarticulated sound. "Do you believe in love at first sight Mr. Suga?"

"Nah, that's all crap," Suga was tapping his fingers against the steering wheel in the beat of the hip hop song he was listening to. "Do you?"

"I didn't until today," Jimin sighed.

"What do you mean?" Suga looked at him stunned.

"I saw a guy in front of my school and wow, I've never seen anyone like him. Mr. Suga he was the most handsome man on Earth, but I will definitely never see him again, and even if I did a guy like him wouldn't ever notice me. Ahhhhh!"

"What about Mr. Jeon?" Asked Suga.

"What about him? He isn't my boyfriend or anything. He's just a really nice person who keeps me in his life, I don't even know why he still does... but, it's just sex, it has no future after all," Jimin was speaking to his palms. "If I could meet a guy like the one I have seen today. Wow."

Suga was quiet for a moment biting on his lower lip in a troubled way.

"How did he look like, that guy you have seen?"

"Dreamy, sexy, hot... no, honestly, he was tall, with board shoulders, dark sexy hair falling into his face, dark doe eyes. Ah... even thinking about him makes my insides go weird. Mr. Suga, I think I'm love," Jimin was embarrassed about his rambling and all those squealing he was giving out while talking, but the stranger has left such a impression on him. "So you need to tell Mr. Jeon that I won't come today, or tomorrow, or any other night."

Thank you so much for your support

Thank you so much for your support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Namjoon bending for money and accepting to make Jungkook a student? What about Jimin's reaction to seeing Jungkook?

Much <3