14. Rescue mission

"It's complicated, he has just seen that guy today walking by his school and how he has said, he has fallen in love at first sight

"It's complicated, he has just seen that guy today walking by his school and how he has said, he has fallen in love at first sight."

Jungkook looked up so stunned.

"What guy?" He asked trying to remember all students he had passed today.

"In Jimin's words, dreamy, sexy hot, tall, with board shoulders, dark hair falling to his face, dark doe eyes."

Jungkook heard Taehyung breaking out into laughter when he was sitting there watching Suga blinking crazily.

"I would bet he goes by the name Jungkook," Suga raised his brow.

Taehyung was now holding on to his chair almost rolling from laughter when Jungkook breathed in again.

"You mean Jimin has... has he really liked me?"

"Have you been in front of his school today? Has he seen you?" Asked Suga becoming serious.

"Yes I... I just drove by to see him from afar but that guy pushed him so I walked there and we kind of made eye contact," Jungkook felt goosebumps at the memory of Jimin's sharp stare on him.

So he really liked what he has seen? Hopefully.

"As I thought. When he had described the guy to me I had the impression it could have been you."

"I mean that's amazing, right!" Jungkook looked at them, yet their faces were anything but enthusiastic. "Or not so much. He doesn't want to see me today because of seeing me, how twisted is that," he sighed falling back on the chair.

Maybe it was for the better as tomorrow he will open a new chapter and meet Jimin for real but it couldn't change the fact that he will miss him so much tonight, won't definitely find sleep without Jimin's little posture in his arms.

"It's good that you have finally decided to stay at home where your place is!" His mum tossed Jimin a disgusted glance. "Have that boy's parents finally kicked you out for overusing their hospitality?"

Her question so rude Jimin couldn't believe it so he froze with the chopsticks in his hand as he was trying to finish dinner as quickly as possible to hide upstairs and wait through till the next morning. Yet his mum decided to make finishing the meal an impossible task.

"I can't believe you have tested some strangers' patience for two months, you really have no shame," she continued, each word like a punch aiming to wound him.

"They haven't kicked me out, I am always welcome," he hissed.

"That's because they're definitely too polite to tell you how unpleasant your presence is for them."

"I'm going upstairs," said Jimin raising from the kitchen stool.

"I have prepared that meal for you and now I have to throw it away, son you are really the biggest disappointment in mine and dad's life," she took the bowl from the small table slamming in into the sink.

"If the bowl will break it will be my fault too right!" Yelled Jimin.

"Of course, because you have brought your mother to such state. If something will happen to me? What then?"

It will be the freaking happiest day of my life he thought, but quickened his steps.

"At least be decent enough to apologize to me and to those poor people that had to bare you for two months!" She shouted behind him.

"I have nothing to apologize for! I'm tired! So tired! I'm counting days to graduate and be out of here!"

"Do you think someone will pay for a dorm room for you?" She laughed when everything inside Jimin fell.

He was so stunned he couldn't move for long moments before sprinting upstairs falling on the bed in the total darkness, roll into a ball and sob madly.

How could they be so evil, his parents, he sometimes wondered.

The silence long and scary just his sobs present until he had no more strength to cry so he was lying there feeling the tears still flowing.

His phone buzzed so unexpectedly so Jimin reached for it tapping the screen to see a message from an unknown caller.

"I've got your number from Suga, I'm sorry for bothering you. I don't know if you're already asleep. Please ignore my message. I just wanted to say that I miss you so much. I hope you're ok. Always yours Mr. Jeon."

Jimin's heart began to beat so rapidly when his trembling hands began to type.

"Please get me out of here."

Was he really insane, but he pressed send throwing the phone on the duvet reaching for a pillow to hug it but the phone began to buzz madly, the same number calling so he picked up.

"Hello?" He whispered finding his voice so different.

"Jimin are you crying?"

That one question made him break down completely and he began to sob deeply.

"Jimin! Jiminie! Please calm down, I'm on my way to yours, ok?"

Mr. Jeon's voice so soft and gentle like calming on his inner wounds.

"Ok," he stuttered trying to hold the sobs in.

"I need about half an hour, will stay on the line with you."

"No, better hurry up, we will talk once you're here," whispered Jimin feeling his heart twisting in all sides.

"Ok, stay strong, I'm on my way. See you soon."

The call ended and he pressed the phone to his chest as how amazing was Mr. Jeon to drive through the night only because he was here crying and needed him so badly.

Jimin's heart uneasy so he cuddled deeper into the pillow thinking it all over hoping for time to pass quicker, crying from time to time.

It was a long wait but finally his phone lit up and he picked up immediately.

"Mr. Jeon?"

"I'm here, waiting in the car outside. Um... Jimin the blindfold is hanging on the gate knob... if it's ok. If not we will just talk through the phone, but I will stay outside your house in the car for the whole night so you feel safe."

Mr. Jeon why are you such a mystery? I want to see your beautiful face, as it must be as beautiful as your personality and even if it's not I will love every inch of it, thought Jimin yet he would never dare to voice it out.

"I'm coming to you now," he said getting up, collecting his most necessary belongings into his school backpack.

Thank you so much for your support. What do you think about the chapter, Jungkook's reaction to Suga's words and Jimin's arguments with his mum? How will Jikook's night continue?

Much <3