15. Skyline

During the last two months it has become his little portable home and Jimin discovered how less things he needed

His moves rushed when he reached for his jacket storming outside. There was a huge black Porsche parked a few meters from the gate, Jimin's heartbeat becoming uneven especially as his favorite night-sky blindfold was dangling from the gate.

Jimin reached for it approaching the car, his heart pounding as he had no idea how close to the car he could come before putting it on. What if Mr. Jeon gets mad and drives off. Jimin stopped on the pavement moving the blindfold over his head securing it, so he was now so helpless standing there waiting. A car door banged, rushed steps sounded, his favorite arms tangled around him bringing him to Mr. Jeon's warm body. The world has stopped to turn for sure as they were here lost in that magical embrace, one Jimin never ever wanted to leave from.

"I've missed you so much, couldn't sleep without you anyway," whispered Mr. Jeon kissing the top of his head.

"I've missed you more," muttered Jimin into his prominent chest.

"Come before your parents see us," Mr. Jeon chuckled.

"That would be something," Jimin smiled for the first time since so many hours, what Mr. Jeon could do to him.

He felt the man taking his hand pulling him to the car, helping him to be seated, fastening his seatbelt, his palms softly brushing his thighs causing fire.

Mr. Jeon's laugh was precious, it seemed that he has ran around the car getting in on his side leaning in to slam his lips on Jimin's and kiss him deeply.

"I hope my kisses will make you feel better."

"Continue," whispered Jimin searching for his man to pull him back and wet half of his face in the next deep passionate kiss, all problems, all scars his parents have made evaporating as always when him and Mr. Jeon were touching.

"I could continue for ages but I prefer to drive you home first... I mean my home."

It is my home Mr. Jeon! You are my home, the only home I have, shouted the voice in Jimin's head yet he ignored searching the air until his lips found something and he kissed over that exposed part of skin feeling Mr. Jeon's soft moan. So he has found his neck, and what Jimin knew by now was that neck kisses were driving his lover insane.

"Jimin do you want me to take you in that car?" Growled Mr. Jeon.

"Yes please," whispered Jimin continuing to leave hickeys on Mr. Jeon's neck, he had to, the passion his lips were working with couldn't not imprint beautiful love marks into Mr. Jeon's skin and Jimin wished to see them so badly.

Mr. Jeon's moans so good Jimin was giving it all into the kisses.

"Stop! Jiminie! Stop! You will drive me insane," Mr. Jeon freed himself off his avalanche. "I won't be able to drive if you continue."

"Ok, I'll wait until we're somewhere further from my house," whispered Jimin.

"Deal," Mr. Jeon laughed, he definitely needed a moment until he was able to start the engine.

The car radio turned on immediately and Jimin nuzzled to the seat humming along to 'Lost Stars' one of Mr. Jeon's favorite songs.

"Please continue, your singing is so beautiful," whispered Mr. Jeon putting the song on replay so Jimin blushed hard but sang a bit louder when he has been carried through the city in that comfortable expensive car enjoying Mr. Jeon's presence.

It was a long time, and he has almost fallen asleep feeling so safe when the car came to a halt.

"Jiminie follow me out," Mr. Jeon pecked his lips so Jimin nodded sleepily.

The car door opened then closed, the one from his side was pulled so he could feel the cold night air.

"Hold my hands and follow," Mr. Jeon's warm palms were so amazing Jimin allowed him to pull him out of the car than led forward.

They were walking, Mr. Jeon telling him when there was an obstacle like a step or a pavement's edge.

"Where are we going?" Asked Jimin as they should have been in the villa by now yet they were still walking.

"You'll see soon," Mr. Jeon kissed his ear.

Goosebumps appeared all over Jimin's skin, his toes began to dance in his trainers especially as they had stopped somewhere. There was a bell like sound, a force pulling them up till it stopped.

"Come," Mr. Jeon pushed him forward gently.

"Is it far from here?"

"A few more steps. One, two, three... stop."

Strong arms tangled around him keeping him in place.

"What now?"

"I want you to remove the blindfold for a moment, but please promise you won't turn around to see me no matter what."

The shivers hitting Jimin's body were severe. Mr. Jeon's warmth faded and now he was trembling so hard his teeth began to clench against each other, his hands weak, his heart weaker when he was slowly pulling the blindfold up opening his eyes widely to see the whole city glittering in front of him.

He has been on a rooftop of a tall secluded building up a hill, the panorama seen from here so fascinating Jimin uttered a soft "Wow!"

"This is one of my favorite places, I'm always coming here for comfort whenever I'm feeling down or need to think about important decisions," Mr. Jeon's voice seemed so different now when Jimin wasn't wearing the blindfold and there was just his promise keeping him from discovering the man's secret.

"There's one important thing in that view I especially enjoy. Look to your right above the three big towers."

Jimin did narrowing his eyes to distinguish the national baseball stadium.

"There's the baseball arena there," he said walking a step closer to the edge of the roof.

Thank you so much for your support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jimin's meeting with Mr. Jeon and the place he took him to? What will Jungkook tell him?

Much <3