Rose Maze

Oh my LORD It's been so long that I update this story!

It's happening! Your favourite Story is having the long waited chapter that you waiting for it *sob*

I am so happy that you readers demanding me to continued and I have some news for you.

I've been playing Genshin Impact on my PC recently for escaping the reality and that's why you haven't have the recent update of this...

Well this is the power of addiction of playing Gacha my friends

*Cough*

A-anyway I just telling you guys that I would like try to write where Maple transported in the world of Genshin Impact along with her skills, Her Class and Syrup, the green turtle. (Someday I believe?)

Now I've been wondering where I should sent her off to? Any shipping suggestion for Maple's future husband in Genshin? I can't choose.

Also I think I'm little bit rusty here because a lot of things happen in my life, so please forgive me!!

.

.

.

That's all. Time to write shits and giggles here.

Just sit back and enjoy this show.

_________________________________________________________________

Heartslabyul Dorm

"Wooah! Your dorm looking so adorable!" Squealed Maple with her sparkling eyes along with Grim and Syrup while Ace and Deuce sweated for their lifes. How the heck did she walk so fast? Didn't she walked more slower during the ceremony? It's a wonder that the fire cat and the green turtles didn't throw their meal out of the main street.

Thank god they didn't do it or else they had force to clean it up.

"This is super fancy!" Grim exclaimed excitedly and bluntly said, "It's completely different compare to our dorm dazo!" Then his body was frozen when our cute shielder patted his head and felt a scary aura out of her that made the troublemakers stepped away from her.

Maple hummed happily, "I am so jealous that you guys lived in such a cute dorm. I hope my dorm is going to be the same if headmaster Crowley undo this illusion spell, I always want a flower garden just like this one."

"I-Is that so? Then fight hard to tend your garden." Ace encouraged her and ruffled her head that made Maple looked at him with her blissfully smile.

'Why is that she is so damn cute yet insane strong when it comes to the ink monster?!' The ginger haired boy thought in frustration and suddenly he felt chill despite the fact his dorm campus was warm due advanced climate magic here.

Back to Kazuma's Dimension trip to find his sister

Maple's very overprotective Brother clicked his tongue in annoyance as he sat somewhere in the corner at the classroom and cleaned his rifle gun with a white cloth then handed it over to the small blonde girl who wears a military uniform who is actually a salaryman who pissed a God off who he called it Being X.

"Thank you, Major Tanya." He said which Tanya nodded silently as acknowledgement while the other students sweatdropped.

'Is this what this call a crazy Siscon?' They shivered when he loaded the rifle gun with magic bullets that he got from Tanya.

"Someone chosen death. No, every single one has chosen dead!" He said with a serious tone and threated the classroom teacher to hurry up and open up the Portal.