Chapter 6

The manager of the club looked at Su Mian and said with a smile, “Distinguished guests, please follow me to go through the relevant procedures.”

The three hundred years of wild ginseng and the Dabu’s elixir could become the top auction items tonight. He didn’t know from where this little girl got such superb medicinal material.

Su Mian went to fill in the relevant forms, she wrote her phone number and name, and left out the address. She was now very cautious, especially knowing that this was Fengdu’s place.

The only good thing was that when she was in elementary school, her grandma bought a 40-square-foot house in a small county town with her life savings, and she used that house address in papers. In fact, she had been living with her grandma in the countryside.

Even if someone investigated it in the future, they could only find the address of the county. In such a famine era, it was difficult to find her hometown.

“I arranged a meal for you two. We have a personal Michelin chef. There are eight Chinese and Western cuisines.”

After the formalities were completed, the manager smiled warmly.

“No, we still have things to do in the evening. If this ginseng is auctioned out, contact me directly.”

Su Mian grabbed an excited Bai Xi, and smiled lightly.

The manager of Nanfeng Club smiled and said, “Okay, we’ll notify you as soon as possible.”

Su Mian pulled Baixi all the way out of the Nanfeng Club.

“Su Mian, have you got your head kicked by a donkey. There are a lot of good dishes made by a Michelin Chef, and an auction where rich businessmen gathered, and you actually took me away and left?” Bai Xi exclaimed in disbelief, hoping to blow her dog’s head with a hammer.

In the late spring of March, it was very dark. At this moment when the lantern was on, Su Mian dragged her to a secluded place. When she saw that no one was following her, she said in a low voice, “I’ll invite you to eat a Michelin meal. Don’t be angry, Nanfeng Group is not an ordinary rich business enterprise. The farther you are from them, the better. It’s better if your cousin left it too. ”

“What are you talking about, we just helped you, and you actually want my cousin to leave?” Bai Xi shouted angrily. Su Mian’s pupils were dark and deep. Her snow-white skin had a kind of transparent beauty under the streetlamp. Her expression was serious, not like she was telling a joke. She was stunned for a moment, “Are you serious?”

“Um,” Su Mian nodded. After the end of the world, traffic was paralyzed, and the high-temperature and violent elemental beasts threatened human safety. China established four large bases, and Nanfeng base was the second largest base at that time.

In her previous life, she went to Dongyao base and became a canary raised by Luo Hansheng , while Bai Xi went down to Nanfeng base with her family and began her miserable life.

When Su Mian saw her, Bai Xi was covered with bruises. The first word she said to her was to help her kill a man.

In the end, women, especially those who had no power, could only be used as tools to express their desires.

In order to change Bai Xi’s fate, she must cut off her affiliation with Nanfeng Group. What was more, Fengdu Zhi was ambitious, vicious, and wasn’t good.

“Fengdu, you’re here.”

A group of black modified off-road vehicles quietly stopped in front of the Nanfeng Club. The club manager who received Su Mian earlier stepped forward with a group of people and opened the door excitedly.

The man got out of the car, he was tall and wore a suit and leather shoes. He glanced at Su Mian, revealing a handsome and cold face. Su Mian’s pupils shrank, as if she had been stared at by a poisonous snake. Pulling Bai Xi, she lowered her head and said, “Don’t speak, follow me.”

“What’s wrong?” Bai Xi didn’t know what was going on. So, she glanced back and saw the row of modified off-road vehicles parked in front of the clubhouse. She was so excited, and said, “Gosh, Su Mian, look at that third modified off-road vehicle. The car, the lines, it’s so cool and domineering, I dare to bet with all my net worth, it’s a great one. “

Su Mian’s face was pale, she dragged her and ran away.

‘Stupid sister, I’ll lose my life.’

Fengdu was the most terrible killer in doomsday, he even killed without a reason.

She didn’t expect him to actually appear in Huadu.

The two disappeared into the night without much attention.

In front of the Nanfeng Club, Fengdu got off the car, went to the third off-road vehicle, knocked on the black window, and smiled casually, “Luo Shao, is China busier than the old forest in the mountains? It’s time to come out and move around, otherwise this bustling world wouldn’t know who we are.”

Luo, Luo Shao? The club manager Feng Qi trembled when he heard that, his forehead exuded a fine cold sweat, and his face turned as pale as paper.

Was it Luo Hansheng, the lonely star of the Luo family?