chapter 88

Sadhvi's pov:

It was already afternoon when I reached home.....
Siddarth will be in hospital so I thought we will have a good talk in evening.

I should just say my thoughts that I want him to spend time with me and I want us to love eachother.

But as soon as I opened the door I gasped seeing the state of the home.....

I think it was not cleaned for atleast a week.

I frowned seeing all the mess.....Iean the things were not misplaced but there is so much of dust on the floor......
How is my comfy bed and my deary kitchen?
This was the only thought running in my bed......

Kitchen and bedroom are like my two eyes.....I can't choose between them.....

I like a neat and organized kitchen so much that I don't want to allow Siddarth to make it mess so I will be the one to cook.

Now I am regretting leaving my home for a month.

This guy....is this how he stayed past month.

I heaved a sigh in relief as I saw that everything was at its own place but same as living room there was a layer of dust.....
I think it will be hell of a work today.

I really thought that he is like clean freak or whatever we call it and he is living in this dumpyard.

I reached the bedroom hoping that atleast my comfy bed is clean.....

But he never fails to surprise me...
The bedroom is so clean
I mean it and I was not sarcastic.

May be cleaned it because he can't sleep in a room full of dust.

I just want to bang his head for making our home this dirty.

I sighed and grabbed the broom and started my cleaning session.....

I cleaned all the house and laid on the sofa.....

It was already 3.... Siddarth may come home late.

So I started watching my kdramas waiting for him.

I didn't know how the time passed....I heard the unlocking sound of door.

I turned towards door as I know it is Siddharth.

I think he came somewhat early today.
It is only 9 now.....
Anyways I should probably talk with him.Its great that he came early today......just then I remembered that I didn't cook anything.
I mentally slapped myself for being careful.

As soon as he saw he he looked shocked....
I frowned seeing that expression on his face.
Why is he shocked....did he not want me here?

'Again Sadhvi....you are overthinking.You should be more optimistic and Siddarth like you.' I said to myself.

"Hi..." I said breaking that awkward silence.
But he just was just glancing at me.....not even a word escaped from his mouth.

I blinked once...twice waiting for him to respond but he walked into bedroom.

What just happened?

Here I am standing in the middle of the living room.Did he not see me......

Or he ignored me?

'Sadhvi you did the same from past one month now it's your turn to taste your own medicine.... And how does it taste? Sweet as chocolate?' my mind mocked me.

It's as bitter as the bitter gourd.....

I locked my mobile and went to bedroom but he is not there.
May be he is in washroom....
So I sat on bed waiting for him.
After nearly 20 minutes he came out dressed in his maroon t-shirt and black shorts.