𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒❝pedro pony❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒
❝pedro pony❞

YOU STIRRED IN YOUR SLEEP because the ray of sunshine have passed through the translucent blinds and reached your closed eyes. you tried to get up but to your surprise, you can't because apparently, there were arms wrapped around your body. you opened your eyes but you wished you didn't because beside you was bakugou.

you gently removed his arms from you but to your dismay, it won't budge.

what you didn't know was bakugou mentally smirking seeing you struggle.

you got frustrated and didn't care anymore so you elbowed him causing his eyes to shot open.

"y/n!"

"what?" you said getting up from the bed.

he was about to answer when a knock interrupted your conversation.

"momma!" tiny voices said

your eyes widened remembering your state and bakugou's naked presence in your room.

you scurried to him and pushes him out of your bed and shove him under it.

"what the fuck y/n!" he whisper shouted as you began putting a silk robe on to cover your naked body.

"shut up or i'm gonna hide your dead body there!" you threatened making him shut up and hid under the bed.

you opened the door and were greeted by your twins who were still in their pajamas and running towards you. you sat on the foot of the bed and cradled them in your arms.

"good morning momma"

"morning baby" you said and kissing the crown of their tiny heads.

"i have a question!" katsumi beamed

"when is papa coming? i miss him!" she whined along with katsuro

"you really miss that bitch?" you said subconsciously rolling your eyes.

a squeal left your mouth when you felt a hand slapped your foot who you can only guess was bakugou.

"what did you say momma?" katsuro asked gasping

"oh- i... uh— i said do you wanna go to the beach..." you chuckled nervously

"yes!"

great. now you have to take them to the beach.

thanks a lot bakugou.

"can we take papa with us?"

"why do you even want him to come, baby? when he's with you, all you guys do is bark at him and bite him..." you said which made bakugou nod in agreement under your bed.

"because he's funny" katsumi giggled

"funny looking" katsuro added giggling

bakugou gritted his teeth fuming. putting tickling his children to death in his daily to do list— char joke. jk

"well, your papa is really busy and i don't know if he can come because he has to work on days but maybe on your birthdays we can arrange something and go to the beach with him... how about this, let's see if we can ask him to a sleepover, is that okay?"

"can we watch dora?"

there's no way in hell you're spending another night listening to dora's bullshits so you tried to come up with an excuse.

"sorry baby we can't. i just talked to dora's mom and she said dora got eaten by a dinosaur..." you smirked to yourself feeling proud of your excuse but the smirk faltered when you saw their watering eyes. "but she says she's okay because... because the dinosaur farted her and she became glitters who got caught by twilight sparkle and now she's living with smurfette..."

you thought they would buy your excuse but all you got is their confused looks muttering a, "what?"

"nothing, nothing... anyways, why don't you guys show papa your friend, pedro pony?"

"but papa's not here..."

"go get pedro pony and i'll send my unicorn to get papa, okay?" you said and they smiled then ran out of your room. you stood up and quickly took bakugou out of his hiding spot and shove him his clothes. he wore them hurriedly and got finally dressed up when the kids came back and their eyes widened at the sight of their father.

"papa!" they squealed running to him.

bakugou smiled and took both of them in his arms.

"can we have a sleepover?" katsuro asked clutching on his neck.

"hmm... i don't know... a little birdie told me you guys were making fun of your old man, care to explain?"

they look at each other before before katsumi said, "look, it's pedro pony." she exclaimed pointing outside to where dumbass bakugou actually looked and the twins took it as an opportunity to jump out of his arms and ran away.

kids are weird.

my sister wouldnt shut up about pedro pony