Chapter 23

On the 10th day before the apocalypse, the temperature of Hantan village began to rise. Su Mian collected all the dried bacon, carried them to the back mountain cave, and began to move.

On the ninth day before the apocalypse, Huadu’s temperature exceeded 60 degrees.

“Do you know how hot it’s in Huadu now? It’s 60 degrees. If I put an egg outside, it will be cooked in a few minutes,” Bai Xi kept complaining to Su Mian in the video call.

She asked, “Su Mian, how’s it in the mountains? Is it cold?”

“The temperature in our village is less than 40 degrees, and the mountains are cooler. If you feel that Huadu is too hot, come here to avoid the heat.”

Su Mian intended to guide Bai Xi. She would also find a way to get Bai Xi to come to Hantan village. As long as she reached Hantan village before the end of the world, Bai Xi may be able to avoid her fate. As for Bai Xi’s family, Su Mian didn’t have a good feeling about them.

“Well, I don’t want to go to class for a while. Do you know, ever since you left, Yue Wanjun took your name as the campus flower.” Bai Xi wrinkled her nose and snorted coldly, “I always felt that this girl was fake, but you have such a good relationship with her.”

Su Mian pressed her forehead and sighed, how stupid she was in her previous life. Bai Xi could really read people.

“You send me your home address, I’ll drive over.”

Su Mian sent her the address and urged, “You need to leave in two days. Tell me before you leave, it will get hotter later.”

“Okay, I will.”

Bai Xi impatiently ended the call, and then thought about sending a selfie to her circle of friends to show off–

“Going into the mountains for summer vacation to see the most beautiful campus flower in Huada, and sit on a small land with hundreds of miles of mountains and rivers.”

A comment from Yi Shui soon came–

“Are you going to see Su Mian?”

“What happened to Su Mian, why didn’t she come to college?”

“Quickly get the campus flower back, before the campus orders her to drop out.”

“Miss Bai, can we go with you? We’ll provide the team and all the expenses.”

Bai Xi’s WeChat kept ringing, all the rich second generation of Huada Circle asked to accompany her, some wanted to pursue the most beautiful campus flower, while others wanted to go for Bai Xi. Both of them were the campus’ figures. Plus, they could go to the mountain for summer vacation, which was beautiful.

Bai Xi thought about it, how boring it was to drive alone, so she said, “At most two teams, not more than 12 people.”