Chapter 21- needles

-this islast chapters placement , just from a different perspective

Your so-called "uncle" had brought you into a doctors office-like room, it was literally how one would see a hospital room in a movie or something like that, a metal table in the middle connected to the tile flooring, a wall covered in cabinets full of different orange medication bottles, syringes everywhere, like everywhere, a disconnected drip device, a multitude of small metal and rubber things you had no idea what they were, and a few fluffy baby-yellow blankets, along with a multitde of stuffed animals sitting on top. What in the hell?

"Okay y/n, have you ever been to a doctor before?"' he asked you, caressing your arm gently as you stared in shock+ a little bit of fear at he room. It smelled lightly of vanilla in the room, different from a rubbing alcohol smell that would usually be inhabiting a doctors clinic. It should have made you feel less anxiouse, it didnt though, usually when something good happens, something bad is going to follow. At east thats what happened at your house.

"Uhhhh, once." you replied quickly, your eyes darted around the room, bserving the small setup that was next to the surgical table, a few syringes and a tiny little hammer, along with a little vile, and a box with a bunch of stuff that you had o idea what they were used for. All you knew is that, if this was like your only other doctors experience, this wasnt going to be fun.

"Oh princess... i can't believe they only took you to see a doctor once in your life, i cant imagine how scary that was on your part. Don't worry though, I won't hurt you.im just doing a basic standard check up kay?" he replied to your answer, cooly sliding over th fact that multiple needles would be involved. He walked with you looking to the left at you, and guiding you (somewhat dragging you) to wards the table in the center of the room, you attempted to dig your feet into the gound to postpone whatever was going to happen, again failing, as this man was taller and stronger than you... why does this keep happening?

"U-uh hold on wait, what are you gonna do exactly, and wheres b/n? Whoah, nonononononoo-" yous started up again, now kicking your feet to get out of this mans fucking death grip no way in hell were you about to get stabbed, there was also no way zane would stab you, but ideas were popping in at a rapid pace, and that one scard the shizzle out of you.

"I promise, i wont harm any part of you, so please, we can do this and then well go get your brother from ace okay?" he asked, watching you contemplate the offer, it wasnt like you could really refuse though, either way this man was probably going to ignore it when you say no... so might as well. You hadnt noticed that the man had pretty much picked you upa nd st you on the table, until you were already on the cold metal, it felt chill on your thighs and hands.

"O-okay, what are you going to do to me though?"you questioned back at him, eyeing the ools suspiciously, as the doctor uncle grabbed oe of the yellow blankets from the basket and wrapped it around your shoulders, he stood there staring at you for a moment, then stopped and went to the box of tools, laying most of them out (other than the few vaccinations and blood test kits) so he could do this as quick as he could.

"I told you, were just doing a few different checkup things. Blood pressure, nerve points, a multitude of different things, if i ever scare you, please tell me okay? Ill walk you throuh it if you want." he spoke turning back at you with a circular thingy that had a little screen on the side of it, you tensed when he brought the thing closer to your arm, he smiled down at you and put one of his large hands on your shoulder, teling you that it "was just too check your blood pessure", and continued on with his thing.

"So, do you like it here?" he asked the question while clicking something on the device, it started squeezing your arm tighter and tighter every second, it wasnt a very nice feeling, like someone was just squeezing your arm really hard, it was also touching a bruise, ugh...