"You're fuckin' nuts, bro" (Tom Holland)

Requested by simpforsoup: Tom is in the interview where he admits that he went undercover into a high school for "Spiderman" and when he gets told that he's "fucking nuts" by a girl who he tells that he's Spiderman. It goes back to when he was undercover and that girl is Y/N. She says the iconic line but they stay friends. Years later, Tom is twenty-four and well out of high-school. Tom and everyone are hanging out with Y/N's older siblings, who are their friends. Tom and Y/N run into each other at her siblings' house

Tom's P.O.V

"Please give it up for "Spiderman" star and hot-shot young actor, Tom Holland!" Jimmy Fallon announced. The crowd screamed and clapped, making Tom smile and wave at them as he walked onto the stage.

"Tom, it's great to see you!" Jimmy laughed as the men hugged.

"I know, it's been way too long." he smiled, making Jimmy nod as they both sat down, Jimmy behind his desk and Tom on the sofa.

"So, your new movie, "Spiderman: Far from home" is out this weekend." he nodded. Tom laughed and smiled as the audience cheered.

"Yeah. I can't believe it, it's an amazing journey to be on and I feel more linked to "Peter" every time that I play him." he spoke.

"Did you have to do anything specific to prepare for the role? Because you were nineteen when you were cast and so you'd been out of high school for a few years by the time that you started playing "Peter"." Jimmy stated.

"Not for this movie but for the first one, yes, actually, but it was totally unplanned. So, I was with the Russo Brothers and we were talking about how I could feel more like "Peter", since I'd left school years before this point and had obviously never been to an American school, so we were trying to figure out ways to make that more authentic. Now, you American lot obviously don't get British humour because I sarcastically said to the Russo Brothers "Oh, wouldn't it be cool if I went undercover in an actual American high school?". Next thing I know, I'm at the doors of this school." he scoffed, making Jimmy and the audience laugh.

"That's too funny." Jimmy chuckled.

"It was pretty cool. I still remember that I got sat next to this beautiful girl in my first class. Her name was Y/N and she called me out immediately." he smiled, making Jimmy raise his eyebrow and smirk as Tom started to think about that day.

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked into class, my bag on my shoulder as I puffed out in boredom. I sat in the middle of the class like I always did, my bag slumping onto the ground as I dug out my phone.

"Sorry, is this seat free?" My eyebrows furrowed as I heard what sounded to be a British accent. I looked up, my eyes widening slightly as an absolutely stunning guy stood over the desk. He looked at me with a gentle smile, his stunning chocolate eyes gazing at me and his hazel curls shaped nicely on his head. Who the fuck was this guy?

"Sure." I chuckled. He smiled and nodded as he sat down next to me and put his backpack by his chair.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you around, and a British person who looks like you would definitely get noticed." I scoffed and looked at him. He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Someone who looks like me? Is that your way of calling me hot?" he smirked.

"Maybe." I flirted back. He shook his head and bit his lip.

"I'll tell you why I'm here, but you can't tell others, it's meant to be a secret." he nodded. My eyebrows furrowed, questions starting to fill my brain at the strange boy's words.