𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

After Él collapsed on me I almost fell while carrying Aurelie, but Oliver was able to catch me and the baby. To say we were tired was not even a logical explanation. I'm more scared than tired though.

" Dior let us explain things, please honey. If you still feel unsafe you and your kids can leave with no hesitation. We'll even give you money so you can go wherever you wish love, just listen to our side first. " Alex said. My face had tear stains on it and was flushed red from the coldness I endured while carrying two kids in the winter. I shook my head, grabbing the blanket they wrapped around me tighter. El is still out on the couch sleeping soundly and Elli is holding Aurelie who was rocked to sleep by Leon. They're both trying to get me to calm down, but it's not working.

Ten minutes later I am still standing at the front door. They tried to get me to calm down, but as you can see it didn't work. All they managed to do was hand me a soft blanket.

" Why are y'all so fixed up on me listening to your side of the story. It doesn't matter anymore. What's done is done and that's final." I shouted. " It's not final and you know that. We wanted you to hear our side because it's not fair to us if you leave without even hearing us out. So listen to us that's all we ask, hun." Elliot reasoned. He's holding a sleeping Aurelie. I flinched when one of them tried to take a step to me.

" The only reason I came here was because your place was warm and I didn't have anywhere else to go. I'm sorry I shouldn't have come in the first place. Now I just want to leave." I whimpered. I just want to go somewhere safe and I'm so stupid because I can't make up my damn mind on if they're telling the truth or not.

"I'm going to try and ground him y'all go sit down in the living room." Leon said. They both nodded and proceeded to go back to the dining room. Elliot looked back and gave me a guilty, but tired look. Although they did look tired and I felt really bad for keeping them up I couldn't find it in my mind to trust what they are going to do to me. Leon took a few steps closer to me like he was eyeing his prey. " Blue.. I want you to walk towards me. " I snapped my head up. " Who told you to call me that? I don't like that name used on me." Anger started to bubble up inside me. I began taking bigger breaths.

" Blue stop it." His voice was deadly calm. I whimpered and lowered my head.

" Blue look at me now. I mean it, look at me, before I have to step closer to you." He demanded. I flinched and huddled the blankets around me. His voice is so dominant and bigger than mine. It almost sounds scary, but it's not, it's more like ... arousing. My eyes looked up immediately. " Good boy, now walk slowly to me until I'm in reaching distance. Although I would be more proud if my good boy walked right in front of me. " he said, seeming hurt by that. He made a pouty face.

I mean I don't want the guy to be sad just by me not walking towards him so .. I walked. Each step I took hurt physically and mentally. I let out a whimper when I couldn't walk anymore. Tears were about to start again, but I'm going to try and stop them this time. " Shh.. shh.. hush babe I got you. You did so well for walking when I said to. And you even looked me in the eyes while doing it... you know I love eye contact." He cooed while whispering small praises in my ear.

I hummed out a reply even though I was shaking. I couldn't hold my legs anymore so I almost collapsed for like the second time, but this time Leon picked me up bridal style with the cover. He took us to the living room with everyone else. I thought we were going to the living room with everyone else, but he took me to a small room under the stairs.

I didn't even know that was there until he pointed it out and from an angle you would have to find the door. " Blue is it okay if I used this name for you? " He asked hesitantly. I nodded and rested my head back down. He tested it under his breath a few times. " I heard from Éloise that it calms you down during tough situations, especially your panic attacks." He kissed my cheek. I blushed. " Why are you doing all this for us. I don't get it." I asked skeptically.