fifty - two

SONG: CRAZY IN LOVE BY EDEN PROJECT

I drove to lucifer's house this morning, hoping it was now clean

I knocked on the door and didn't get an answer, so I opened up the door to see lucifer walking up to the door. Nervously smiling,

"Everything alright?" I laugh.

"y- yeah."

"okay..." I look around and see his now clean house.

"you cleaned your house?" I ask him before he nods.

"I'm proud of you" I smile.

"your what?" he asks.

"Sorry if that was weird I ju-"

"no, it's just... no one said that to me before."

"oh." I look down.

"it's fine." I feel his hand in mine and feel the coldness of his rings against my palm before he walks me over to his living room.

"I need to talk to you." He tells me.

"hm?" I question.

"Okay so I don't know If you're going to agree with this or say yes but..." he starts.

"Just tell me lucifer." I look at him as he pulls out a small bag from his hand.

I give him a questioning look, but he just tells me to open it.

I sit down on the couch, and grab it in my hand, carefully taking out the tissue paper and opening it up.

I look down at it and see five plane tickets with my name on them.

"l-lucifer what is this?" I look up to him.

"I got us plane tickets, you said you'd like to travel the world..." he informs me. "It's sort of an apology and a thank you for another chance even though I know I don't deserve one at all.." he rambles.

"You're going to come with me, right?" I look up to him as he nods.

"we're going to travel the world?!" I ask him.

"well only if you w-" I drop them to the couch and jump up and wrap my arms around him and jump onto him.

He lets out a groan before wrapping his hands around me.

"thank you!" I smile into his back.

"I'd do anything for you."

I wipe my eyes, trying not to get emotional for falling in love, and meaning so much to someone.

I jump down and face him, seeing we were face to face.

If one of us moved, our lips would touch for the first time in months.

We didn't move, we stayed like that.

I looked up to his eyes as they were trained on my lips.

"Can I kiss you?" his voice is just below a whisper.

I nod as I look up to him and his hand comes up to my jaw, pulling my lips to meet his and I'm full of him.

I can't get enough of lucifer.

The kiss was soft. Kissing away all the pain from the last weeks.

He pulls away and kissed my forehead before pulling me onto the couch before wrapping his arms around me

.........

The days went by quickly before I find myself looking at my apartment, holding a suitcase and bags in my hand.

I had everything I needed, I got clothes, new hygiene stuff and makeup, and books. And everything I could think of.

I turn off my lights and close my apartment door, locking it and putting the key in my bag, I know I won't lose it.

I walk down the stairwell and walk into the parking lot and see lucifer leaning against his new car. In his black ripped jeans and a black shirt.

"good morning." He smiles when he sees me and leans into peck my lips.

"morning." I smile.

"let me get these" he mumbles to himself before taking my bags and suitcases and putting them in his car.

I walk over to the passenger's side of the car and get in, he gets in after me and waits a minute before turning on the car.

"ready?" he asks me.

"yes."

"were not taking a normal place, I messed up." He tells me.

"what?" I ask.

"I got a personal pilot." He smiles.

"lucifer please don't spend that much on me just because of what happened."

"Just let me make you happy, that's all I want. For you to be happy."

"oh..."

He starts to pull out of the parking lot and drive's down the road at a steady pace as I take out my phone.

Lisa :): hey Josie, just wanted to hope you have an amazing time with lucifer traveling, peter and I expect tons of pictures. Love ya <3

I smile as I read her text and lucifer looks over to me.

"what are you smiling at?" his mood changes.

"Lisa texted me, that's all," I assure him.

Lucifer and I hadn't taken a picture together before? It wasn't a big deal, but I know I'm going to take lots of pictures this month.

I feel lucifer's hand collide with mine before I look out to see him getting onto the highway.

"luci-"

"I've got you, it's only for a couple of minutes." He looks over to me as I nod.

I distract myself by texting Lisa back.

Before I knew it, we were off the highway and he starts to slow as he pulls up somewhere.

He gets out of the car and opens my door before I smile at him.

"thank you."

He nods and walks to the back, taking out my suitcases before I walk over to him.

"nuh-uh." I groan and take my bags and stand there with them in my hands and he takes his stuff and then closes his trunk, locking the car.

He walks me over and I see a plane, it was really pretty though.

I see a man in a tux standing next to it, he had dirty blond hair and blue eyes, no tattoos though.

"Josephine and Lucifer." He nods.

He opens the door for us as we get in, climbing the stairs, lucifer puts the bags In the back and I take in the view.

I see the seats that look so comfortable, a tv, and a small bathroom in the back.

"you have too much money" I roll my eyes as I take a seat.

I see lucifer's lips pull into a smirk before he sits down across from me.

Some time passed by before I was now buckled, for takeoff.

"where to first, sir?" the speaker of the pilots asks.

Lucifer picks up the speaker and looks over to me, meeting my eyes as he speaks.

"California."