fifty - three

SONG: FEELS BY KIIARA - LOW KII SAVAGE

Six hours of sleeping, small talk, and reading go by before lucifer and I land in California

We get off the place and get driven to a small house.

As if he doesn't have everything in the world.

The house was pretty big, it had light decorations and plants all over it.

"I think this is nice." I smile at lucifer as I put my bags on the king-size bed.\

"it's alright."

"I'm tired." I honestly tell him.

"do you want me to get you something or you just want to sleep?" he asks.

"I'd just like to sleep for a bit," I tell him as he nods.

He walks over and takes the suitcases off of the bed and takes out the white sheets and fluffs the pillow before making me lay down.

I already had a sweatshirt and sweatpants on, so I was comfortable.

"I love you." He whispers before kissing my cheek and tucking me into the comfortable blankets.

"I love you more." I giggle.

"not possible." I hear a mumble before he walks out of the room.

I close my eyes, tired by the day, and it's now nighttime I feel darkness consume me.

.......

I blink back my tiredness and open my eyes, seeing the sunshine through the light curtain.

I turn to my side and see shirtless lucifer, sleeping peacefully next to me.

I smile and look around, seeing the nice room that we had to ourselves.

You could see part of a beach out of the window, and there were shelves with books and plants all around.

I get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom I remember seeing, I see most of my stuff put out on the counter and I walk out and open one of the door's seeing a closet and Lucifer and I's clothes set up.

"my lord," I mumble to myself shaking my head before walking into the bathroom again and brushing out my hair and brushing my teeth before walking back to bed and getting into the warm blankets.

"lucifer" I whisper as I go to shake him away.

"go away." He groans in his morning voice and flips around.

"someone's a grumpy sleeper" I laugh.

Too quick to speak, his hand comes around my waist and pulls me into his side, making me put my head on his chest.

"you don't even know how much I fucking missed you." His voice is now softer.

"I love you." I lean up to peck his lips.

Surprisingly to me, he kisses me back, I go to pull away, but he takes my arm and deepens the kiss with his tongue.

"lucifer you probably have mo-"

"I brushed my teeth like two hours ago." He mumbles into the kiss as my tongue finds its way into his mouth.

"mhm" I moan into the kiss as his hands squeeze onto my waist.

He pulls away and pulls the blankets up to his face and faces me before closing his eyes again.

"lucifer get up!"

"This bed is so comfortable though." He groans.

"I know." I sigh before cuddling back with him, Lucifer convincing me to fall back asleep with him.

" I sigh before cuddling back with him, Lucifer convincing me to fall back asleep with him

some quick little chapters :)