* Chapter Thirty-One *

[Quackitys POV]

I dropped to the floor and sat up against the bed with tears rolling down my cheeks. I'm a terrible person... why was i acting so cold? What the fuck is wrong with me!? No wonder Schlatt killed himself with alcohol... 
I grabbed my beanie and hurled it to the other side of the room and ran my fingers through my jet black hair. I felt cold, lonely and broken... Things are never going to get better, for the past few months Tommy has been attacked and injured everyday when he comes home. Wilbur hides from everyone and cries, the sound of his ghostly cries made my heart sink... He never told anyone the pain he was going through, the only reason I know is because I went to what was left of Logstedshire at night... If you look close enough everyone is in pain, we always have been and always will be. 

My thoughts circled in my head for a while until i looked up and realised it was 6am... Nobody was awake... They all went to bed about an hour ago. I shook my head and stood up, I started sweating so I took my hoodie and t-shirt off before going back upstairs... I quietly opened the basement door and walked over to the fridge to grab some water. I was about to turn and go back to my room when I saw a bottle of alcohol in the back of the fridge behind everything else, It had been there for a while and it was clear nobody was going to drink it... I quickly grabbed the bottle and ran back down into my bedroom locking the door behind me. I almost immediately started to drink the bottle while walking back over to my bed, I moved the bottle from my lips and slammed it down on the wooden desk. God it was nice... but I felt my stomach turning as if I was going to throw up at any moment, I sat on my bed wincing at the pain and letting a few tears fall. "Stop drinking goddamn it!" I whispered to myself while ruffling up my hair. I sighed knowing I wasn't going to be able to stop myself from drinking and grabbed the bottle once again and downing quite a lot, a few minutes later I was about to finish half of it but I felt something hit my head causing me to stop. I stumbled back and fell over on my wings which hurt like hell and made me let go of the glass bottle i was holding. It didn't smash or spill, it didn't even fall... I threw my head up and made eye contact with Schlatt although it was hard to tell because my vision was blurry.
"Give it back dickhead!" I snarled trying to "The fuck did you even throw at me?" 

"No, your not getting it back and I threw your beanie, get over it..." He turned putting the alcohol in my wardrobe and closed the door so i couldn't get to it. Before he turned back around I threw myself towards the bottle so I could grab it but I only hurt my wings. I hissed as a terrible pain rushed into my back... "For fuck sake Quackity... chill out okay?" He crouched down so he could help me.

I groaned as he picked me up bridal style and placed me on my bed. I sat up and looked at him in silence... "What the fuck are you doing!? Lie down dumbass!" He rolled his eyes at how stupid i was...

"mmm", I mumbled as i sat myself up on my bed, "No~" I slurred, my head started to ache and everything was fuzzy "Wow!"

"what?" 

"The world is turning Schlatt!" I smiled with excitement

"Its been doing that for a while", He replied while shaking his head 

I looked around my room for something to do, I couldn't find anything but my eyes locked on a small dusty teddy in the corner of my room. I think Schlatt noticed since he turned to see what I was staring at and walked over to it, "This?" He pointed at the teddy before picking it up and walking towards me. I waited patiently for him but after minutes of waiting he never came which confused me, I turned my head and raised an eyebrow. His horns were tangled in the fairy lights that were hug up on my ceiling, I laughed at him tugging to get away from them.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR LAUGHING AT PRICK!?" He grumbled in anger