37.

An hour had passed and we are still on the place we're sitting, practicing under the sun isn't a fun matter at all because it's so tiring what the fuck. Good thing Jeongyeon is good enough to treat us something cold to drink, it's a relief for me since the people on my group treats me well. "such a nice view to watch" Jeongyeon mumbled and took a sip on her drink, i slightly chuckled. She sure loves to watch the girls who's dancing while sweat glides on their bodies.

"are you sure that you and Minatozaki isn't dating? i mean, you two are always together so the people around you will think that there's something between the both of you. I was also curious so, i need confirmation" she said, i shrugged my shoulders and sipped my drink.

"we're just friends" i answered, she groaned, "is that what friends really look like? coz you're staring at her as if she's going to melt" she added, i also spit what i'm drinking as i look at her. I blinked a few times and let out a deep breath, "yah, i'm not staring at her" i reasoned but the truth is, i'm really watching her dance. Jeongyeon grinned, obviously teasing me.

"fine, i will pretend that i am believing you" she said and stretched her arms, i let out a sigh. "i'm just watching her dance" i said and she let out a chuckle, she stood up and looked at me. "that's the start, good luck" she said and walked away with a grin on her lips. I furrowed my eyebrows, "hey, what do you mean?!" i asked her but she pretend not to hear anything, i let out a sigh as i watch her walk away.

"did i made you wait?" i heard someone asked, i let out a sigh again and took a sip on my drink. "no, i'm not even waiting for you" i answered but she giggled and sat beside me, she snatched the bottle on my hand and chugged the remaining liquid inside. I let out a sigh and just let her, since i know she's feeling thirsty because of the intense heat here outside. "i'm tired" she mumbled so i looked at her, she was sweating so bad while she close her eyes. I slyly smiled and grabbed my towel, i handed it to her and she smiled. "thank you"

I looked away and cleared my throat, she still looks pretty today, even when she's tired, she still looks pretty. "should i take you home?" i asked her, she looked at me and hummed, "can i spend this day with you?" she asked, i looked back at her. "we're always together, what do you mean you'll spend this day with me?" i asked her back, she smiled again.

"just let me spend this day with you, please?" i let out a sigh and i guess i have no other choice, "okay then" i answered and her smile becomes wider. "don't worry, we won't do something tiring today Tzu-ah" she said with a chuckle, i can feel my ears getting hot as i heard those words. I wandered my eyes on the place to check if there's people near us but thank goodness, there isn't.

"should we go now?" i asked her, she smiled and nodded. I smiled back at her and stood up, i offered my hand and she took it willingly. Her soft hands, it fits perfectly on mine.