Chapter 25

To make this easier. I will be writing this scene as what is happening in the videos.
So this isn't in Adalyn's PoV

"Adrik you kid. Stop abusing the child and grow up."

Maddox held a camera in his hand and was smiling ridiculously at his husband and nephew.

Adrik turned around and stuck his tongue out at him.
"Shut up Maddy. The little ba-idiot pushed me in the pool. He deserves it."

The kid punched Adrik in the throat and he fell onto the floor.
"You little fucking shit. Once I get my hands on you, I'm going to fucking drown you in that pool Nicholai. Mark my words."

"You will do no such thing Adrik. Now start acting like an adult before I go get Arianna."
The three of them turned to see the only responsible adult approach them.

She had her hair tied up in a ponytail and a little girl in her arms who was sucking on her fingers. They all smiled as the little girl smiled at them.

At the name of Arianna, Adrik's eyes widened and Maddox smirked.

"I swear to god. That little spawn of Satan hates me."
He said while getting up and rubbing his neck.

Nicholai smirked at him while Adrik just sent a glare his way.

Amber laughed and so did Maddox. He was 20 years older than her and still he was more scared of a little girl than she was of him.

"She Italian. What you expect Oncle A?"
Maddox turned the camera to the approaching voice to see it was Giovanni who was sitting on Ivan's shoulders.

Ivan smirked and hive-five him.
"That good Gio."

The kid smiled and looked down at Ivan.
"I know papa."

Amber burst out laughing realising he was the exact replica of his papa

Giovanni lifted his arms out for her. She approached the two and gave Ivan baby Anastasia before taking her little baby boy in her arms.

"Mama. You pretty."
Amber laughed and swiped some hair from out of his face.

"Thank you my baby boy. Your pretty too. Where's your sisters?"
He pointed to the side to see the both of them in an intense staring contest.

Adrik looked back over at Nicholai who stuck his tongue out and wiggled his fingers on his nose.
"Why you little bastard?"

He launched for Nicholai who's eyes widened and a shout ripped through his throat. They both landed on the floor and Adrik was able to get the kid in a headlock.
"Who's smiling now?"

Pain erupted in Adrik's head as his hair was pulled back and he was forced off Nicholai to grip his hair.
"Not you Adrik. Now get the fuck off my son before i shoot you."

Adrik was thrown to the side as Nicholai stood back up. The others rolled their eyes at the two.
"Fucking twats."

Demetri turned around and kicked Adrik in the side. He hunched over and groaned.
"What was that dear brother? I didn't quite hear you."

"Nothing. Nothing."

Nicholai smirked along with his father.
"That's what I thought now get the fuck up. You're not setting a good example for the kids."

Adrik rolled his eyes before forcing himself up. Demetri turned to his son who jumped into his arms.
"Отец. Я скучал по тебе"

(Father I missed you)