26. US AGAINST THE WORLD

Loud dancing music bounced off the walls of the venue, vibrating and meandering around the dancing crowd

Loud dancing music bounced off the walls of the venue, vibrating and meandering around the dancing crowd. The air smelled of hot bodies and alcohol. Colorful lights flashed across the room, occasionally illuminating the crowd squirming on the dance floor, giving the impression that everything was happening in slow motion. Minho had worked here for almost three years, and he loved it. He felt like a fish in water here.

He looked at the dance floor and for a moment watched a young boy move to the rhythm of the music streaming from the speakers. His movements were fluid, though he was certainly not the best dancer he had seen here. Still, there was something mesmerizing about what he did. The bartender looked at him carefully from head to toe with his dark eyes.

The stranger was young. He was certainly barely in his twenties, and perhaps he would even be tempted to say that he entered the club on a forged ID. He had very delicate features, even a bit girlish. He was good-looking, but that was not what attracted him. He's always been attracted to the type of guys mothers warn their daughters about - sexy, rebellious, wild. This is why he liked Taehyung so much when he saw him for the first time.

He was tall and incredibly handsome, but what he liked most about him was his gaze. There was something in his eyes that a second was enough, and shivers of excitement spread through his body. Looking at him, he knew that this man could take him to a land of pleasure he had never known before and fulfill his innermost dreams without blinking an eye.

And he was not mistaken.

Kim was a great lover. He knew perfectly well what to do to make his partner writhe under him in pleasure, and he was not ashamed to use it. Plus, he loved his style - fiery red hair, piercings, tattoos. He couldn't understand why the man chose this rich man. What was this dark haired man about that he didn't have?

He looked away from the unfamiliar dancer and began taking drink glasses from the dishwasher and setting them on the shelf. He was almost finished when suddenly one of the bartenders, whom he had been friends with almost from the beginning, approached him and leaned towards him, placing her hand on his shoulder. Her red lips almost brushed his earlobe.

"Someone's asking for you," she said.

"About me?" he repeated, surprised. His friends used to visit him on weekends, but he wasn't expecting visitors today. "Who is this?" he asked, feeling his pulse speed up involuntarily as his mind quickly searched for possible solutions to the puzzle.