03.| ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴜɴᴋᴇᴅ, ᴘᴇᴅʀᴏ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER THREE.
[03]. We're Being Punked, Pedro.
PART ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ ꜱᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ᴅɪᴇ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ꜱᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ
ʟᴇᴛ ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ᴅɪᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE SOUND OF BANGING was heard on Malik's door to his dorm room. The Hybrid rolls his eyes and puts his pillow over his head. The banging continued, but he chose not to answer yet, that was until Kaleb and MG both kick down the door. Malik removes the pillow and stares at them both in shock and confusion.

"You're buying me a new door."

Kaleb rolls his eyes, he goes to sit on the bed. "Well, maybe you could get the money from the townies we've gotta clean up after today."

"What?"

"Doctor Saltzman is making us do community service hours because of the school fight," MG answered with a sad tone.

Malik snorts. "Oh no, does this ruin your good boy streak, Milton?"

"Shut up."

"When does the bus leave?"

"They already left, we told Doctor S that you'd take us." Kaleb answers, he walks over to Malik's draws and pulls out an outfit, and throws it. "You've got five minutes."

MG and Kaleb both walk out of the room leaving Malik to freshen up. The hybrid rolls over and grabs his phone, he sees about 7 miss calls from both Hope and Alaric.

"Fuck..." Malik whispers, he dials in Hope's number and calls her back as he begins to get ready. "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?" Hope questions over the line. As she spoke there was shouting coming from the back.

Malik huffs. "I could ask you the same thing... where the hell are you?"

"Stuck in community service punishment with the school."

"You weren't even at the game?"

"I might've used black magic." Hope's voice softened a little. "And before you get all overprotective and crazy, it was for good reasoning."