52

VALENTINE'S DAY AT HOGSMEADE

TW: sexual content

_____________

Once we got to Hogsmeade, I accompanied Liv to buy Pauline's gift for Valentine's Day and later, Luna, her and I had a walk all over the village having a hot chocolate with marshmallows in it. I hadn't seen Fred since we got out of school, but it was okay because I was really enjoying the Lovegood girls' company.

Since it was a singular and special day, the professors allowed us to stay for more time than usual so we decided to go to the best pub in all Hogsmeade to have a good butterbeer before going back.

Already inside the local, being hugged by the warm atmosphere protecting us from February's cold noon wind, we quickly looked for a free table to sit and chat.

"Lilith!" Hermione's voice called me from across the place. She made signs to invite us to sit with her, Harry and Ron at their table, which was big enough.

"Do you want to sit with them?" I asked the girls, making sure they were comfortable.

They both nodded and we went straight there with our butterbeer already in our hands.

"Where have you been, girls?" Harry asked first with a kind tone.

I was surprised by how his attitude towards me, a proud Slytherin, changed as we were having more communication during the DA classes.

"We've been buying a present for my girlfriend. I'll have to send it to her later in the owlery."

"Oh, you have a girlfriend?"

"Is Pauline Bélier, right? You finally made it official," Hermione said pretty quick, making Liv nod.

"Come again, Hermione, how do you know absolutely everything?" Ron asked again, genuinely confused, making me chuckle.

"If you had paid a bit more attention during summer, you'd know that Hermione spent a lot of time with me, Liv is my best friend so, of course, 'Mione was with me when I talked to her."

"You're expecting too much if you ask Ron to pay attention!"

"That's not true!"

"You are always in your own world..."

"That's what people say to me all the time," Luna talked with a little smile and her soft tone.

"You see? Luna's on my side," The ginger said, high-fiving her.

"I wish I could live in that world of yours, Luna. I bet it's so fun."

"It's not when the Nargles are bothering, though," she said to me, "But don't worry, everyone has their own world, it's just that some are too embarrassed or too narrow-minded to admit it."

"Fair enough," I smiled back, lifting my glass at the same time as her and giving a long sip.

"Look who we have in here!" A familiar voice said behind my back making me instantly turn around to meet him. Fred walked to our table accompanied by George and Lee.

"Did you miss us?" George said, sitting quickly next to Hermione, winking at us. His twin and Lee imitated his action and sat down, making us squeeze in the table to give them space.

"Not a bit."

"Oh, c'mon, Ronnie, don't be like that give your big bro a cuddle!"

"Fuck off!" Ron snickered, trying to stay away from George.