Chapter 39

“Hey, brother, I’m joking. Don’t go to the old forest to die!” The little fat man yelled when he saw Luo Hansheng going in alone.

Su Mian dealt with the last Elemental Beast alone and dug out the crystal core without saying a word.

“Su Mian, what’s wrong with you?” Mu Gui noticed Su Mian’s abnormality and asked.

Su Mian looked up and asked, “Are you familiar with Luo Hansheng?”

“We grew up together,” Mu Gui said, “Is there anything wrong?”

Su Mian took a deep breath. They grew up together? Was it because the Mu family was here that Luo Hansheng appeared in the Anping base two thousand miles away?

These days, she often dreamt about her previous life at night. She dreamt that she was locked in the dark room of the base. Luo Hansheng often went out to kill Elemental Beasts and returned with a bloody body. When he was in a bad mood, he tried to toss her. When he was in a good mood, he liked to toss her.

She was also stubborn at that time, and suffered a lot of hardships. In the first year, they almost didn’t communicate with each other. Later, she was too lonely, and gradually talked to him. However, in the end, their three views weren’t the same, and she often quarreled and had a cold war with him. She knew Luo Hansheng a little. That person was just raising her as a plaything, and wasn’t sincere with her.

“What’s going on between you and Lao Luo?” When Mu Gui saw her cold expression, he asked her thoughtfully. Su Mian seemed to be on her own, but she often took care of the people around her. She was a kind-hearted girl, so this was the first time he saw Su Mian showing such a cold expression.

As for Luo Hansheng, it was even more strange. His face and heart were always cold, never showing kindness. Maybe his greatest wish was for the world to be chaotic and destroyed. Lao Luo had always hated women and was alone. But when he met Su Mian, he sent crystal cores and followed them into the mountain to kill Elemental Beasts?

He wasn’t in love with Su Mian, right? It was impossible! His grandfather had predicted that Lao Luo would never fall in love.

If Luo Hansheng liked women, it would be the real end of the world.

“It may be natural for him to be aggressive,” Su Mian said.

“Mu Gui, do you hear that?” Mu Yu listened.

Everyone tried to listen, at first they heard only a slight sound. After a few seconds, they felt that the whole mountain was shaking.

“Elemental Beasts pack?” Mu Gui’s face changed suddenly. Such a big movement must be from a beasts pack.

It wasn’t difficult to kill hundreds of Elemental Beasts, but if the pack of beasts came, it would crush them and turn them into meat cakes.

“Run, run!” The little fat man’s legs were shaking with fear.

They saw countless colorful light groups rushing from a distance, and it was Luo Hansheng who ran ahead.

The man always kept a certain distance from the dust rising from behind, and soon ran to Su Mian and others.

“Mu Gui,” the man said coldly, and a thick wall of ice appeared outside the pit.

The rattan in Mu Gui’s hand flew out, it rooted into the soil, and strengthened the ice wall. Then, countless Elemental Beasts rushed forward into the deep pit. Stepping on the corpse of the Elemental beasts, Luo Hansheng continued to rush forward and hit the ice wall.

Immediately stepping on one batch, they quickly filled the deep pits that were tens of meters wide.

Wang Fu’s mouth was wide open, he rubbed his eyes and called out, “Mom ~”