Chapter 42

When Su Mian came back to the cave house, she saw Bai Xi sitting in the room with her grandmother choosing vegetables and talking about Su Mian’s school affairs, which made her happy.

“Grandma, I’m back. Bai Xi, how are you feeling?” Su Mian entered the room and put down the heavy backpack, and smiled innocently.

“Su Mian, you are back.” Bai Xi jumped up with joy, “I have power.”

“What power?”

“A space ability that can store things in ten square meters.” Bai Xi excitedly picked up the potatoes on the table and it disappeared instantly, “Isn’t it amazing?”

It was actually a spatial ability. Although the spatial ability was a functional ability and had no combat effectiveness, it was very important in the apocalypse. It was also the core of the whole team protection. It was equivalent to a moving warehouse.

Bai Xi can be protected without fighting, which was the best ability.

Su Mian said, “That’s really great! We will act as a team in the future, you should be my small warehouse.”

“Mmm, mmm,”Bai Xi nodded, then asked, “What kind of power do you have?”

Su Mian opened her hand and showed her the green leaf on the jade gourd in the palm of her hand. She turned it into a leaf and said, “Wood power.”

“Wow, it’s fun.” Bai Xi played with the green leaf Su Mian had made and stuck it on her forehead. She felt that her brain was awake for a moment, and then pasted it on the scratch on her arm. She said with a smile, “I’ll use it as a band aid, didn’t ancient people turn green leaves into juice to use it as herbal medicine?”

“Well. That’s because it’s herbal medicine,” Su Mian said with a smile. Before her words fell, the green leaves disappeared, and the wound on Bai Xi’s arm was instantly healed.

The two stared at each other blankly, and then glanced at Grandma Su. Grandma Su was even more surprised, looking at the two little girls, she couldn’t say a word.

“Su Mian, make another one!” Bai Xi exclaimed excitedly.

Su Mian made another green leaf. This time, Bai Xi put it on another bruise and it was cured instantly.

“This green leaf can heal wounds?” Grandma Su said in surprise.

“Su Mian, you fool, what kind of wood power is this? You clearly have a healing power. It’s so awesome!” Bai Xi exclaimed excitedly, “You are a walking potion.”

Su Mian said stupidly, “I don’t know. I thought that the green leaf is a wood ability.”

Thinking of how much green leaves she wasted on killing the Elemental Beasts, Su Mian suddenly turned blue.

“Stupid! Grandma, you see, Su Mian’s ability is so great, you don’t have to worry about her being in danger anymore,” Bai Xi held Grandma Su’s hand and smiled coquettishly.

Grandma Su was happy, “Okay, you are all great. Tonight, grandma will cook delicious food for you.”

“Grandma is so nice,” Bai Xi cried cheerfully.

When Su Mian saw Bai Xi coaxing her grandma with a smile on her face, she suddenly showed a smile. She was somewhat introverted and couldn’t act like her. With Bai Xi there, her grandma was obviously much more cheerful.

Grandma Su went to cook, and Su Mian told Bai Xi about the situation outside and showed her the cores that she had harvested today.

Bai Xi looked at the green crystal cores, her eyes were green with envy.

“Su Mian, you are really a rich little girl,” Bai Xi said in admiration.

Su Mian laughed, “You can’t use these wood-based crystal cores, we will go into the mountains to kill some elemental beasts, and see if we can exchange some crystal cores with no-attribute.”

Spatial ability could actually be cultivated, but without cultivation, the size of the space would basically not increase. If Bai Xi wanted to cultivate, she could only absorb no-attribute white cores.

Su Mian opened the bag that Luo Hansheng gave her. She saw dozens of colorful crystal cores, each of which was more beautiful than the first and second grade crystal cores.

Su Mian was in a daze for a moment. Were these the third grade crystal cores?

“Wow, so many beautiful crystal cores. The power of the elements inside is so strong.” Bai Xi’s eyes were straight, “Xiao Mian, the guy next door isn’t trying to woo you, right”

This was too grandiose. Only the strong ones could kill the third-level Element Beast for the third level crystal cores.

Su Mian bit her lip, there were few third-level Elemental beasts, and third-level element cores were scarce. What did Luo Hansheng mean by giving them to her?

She picked up the bag and said, “I’ll take it back to him.”

“I’ll go with you. Ah, it’s a pity that there are so many cores, ” Bai Xi quickly raised her little hand.

Su Mian took two steps and then folded it up, climbed the ladder onto the roof beam, took off a wild leg of lamb, and carried down a bunch of sausages, two wild pheasant, put it in a bamboo basket, and took a pumpkin and four potatoes from the kitchen, picked a watermelon, filled the bamboo basket, and carried it to go Mu Gui’s house.

The Mu family couldn’t afford meat. Everyone only knew how to cultivate flowers and plants, and they all relied on Mu Gui for support. Mu Gui didn’t have a business mind in the peaceful and prosperous times, let alone in the end of the world.

Even though Luo Hansheng bought the meat with the 500 crystal cores, she must return them, and carry the meat over.