prologue

It was a warm day when the familiar group of friends visited Jaemin and Jiyeon's house, celebrating their now living and together state.

Unfortunately, the girl who was partially responsible for their separation and near deaths in the first place happened to pass by their home, creating a scene.

The girl, Yunhee, attempted to explain herself to Jiyeon. She apologized, telling Jiyeon that she was in love with her but Jiyeon being the person she is refused to accept.

"Thanks. I'd have a crush on me, too. Sucks that your crush fucking hates you now so leave before I beat your ass right here right now." Jiyeon said through gritted teeth, fists clenching from the anger. Who wouldn't be mad that someone was that obsessed with them to the point where they would purposely ruin their relationship?

"Alright let's go." Haechan ushered as he turned Yunhee around and tried to lightly push her out of the home before she was torn to shreds by a furious Jiyeon.

"Uh, Haechan." Mark spoke up, catching the attention of the boy and the girl he was pushing out.

Without any words, Mark pointed to the boy's arm where a tattoo of small angel wings began to form.

With a shocked expression, everyone looked at Yunhee's arm where the same tattoo began to form in the same spot.

"Oh shit-" Was all Haechan could say before the wave of pain hit him and Yunhee. Their heads throbbed, a burning sensation on their arms from the tattoos forming as well.

With slight worry, Jiyeon led Haechan inside the house while Jaemin helped Yunhee to the couch, him being the sweet person he is.

After a few seconds, the sensations faded away and Haechan gave a glare to Yunhee.

"Now why the hell did I have to get her as my soulmate?" Haechan practically yelled, anger filling his veins slightly from the fact that his soulmate was the girl who attempted to ruin the relationship of his two friends.

"Haechan-"

"No! I can't. This isn't fair. She almost killed them and she's also in love with her! Why would they give me her?!" Haechan cut Kyungmi off. All Yunhee could do was stare at him in silence, a small twinge in her heart. Her soulmate already hated her and she couldn't blame him at all.

"I can't deal with this shit right now." Haechan said as he grabbed his belongings readying himself to leave.

"Jaemin or Jiyeon, text me her number. I'll send her my address so we can figure this shit out." Haechan deadpanned, fury still evident in his voice.

The door slammed shut and a silent yet tense atmosphere surrounded the room.

Everyone's eyes darted to Yunhee who held an expressionless face. Her heart did twinge but it was simply the soulmate effect. At least for now it was.

No one knew what to say. They all weren't fond of Yunhee, especially Jiyeon.

They all looked at each other with hesitance, wondering if they should speak up. They understood why Haechan acted the way he did but at the same time, a slight guilt washed over them.

Before anyone could speak up, Yunhee cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry once again Jiyeon and Jaemin. I genuinely don't know what got over me and definitely wouldn't have done anything if I had known that you guys were soulmates." She said as she stood up, staring at the couple.

"I don't expect you to forgive me and it's fine if you don't. I just genuinely feel sorry for what I did. I love you, Jiyeon, but looks like that love has to go away now that I have him. Let's just see how long it'll take for us to actually bond like you guys." Yunhee said and Jiyeon furrowed her brows, feeling slightly bad for the girl.

"Give him my number. I'll get going now." Yunhee said and silently left the room, earning states that held mixed emotions. They disliked her but she was now their best friend's soulmate so they just had to deal with it.

Yunhee walked out of the home, making her way back to her own.

Her face was expressionless. It was a difficult situation. She didn't know how to feel. She is in love with one of the best friend's of her soulmate. Yet, she was already hurting from his actions, words and everything else.

She was confused and she didn't know what to do except to now lay in bed and let the thoughts run through her head until she eventually fell asleep.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
"I'm literally gonna beat your ass." Kun told the mischievous male who had the oh-so brilliant idea to make Haechan and Yunhee soulmates.

"I needed tea again." Ten replied with a smile and Johnny rolled his eyes slightly.

"Well that's unfortunate because we're not controlling this. We're just gonna watch." Johnny said and Ten widened his eyes.

"Then who the hell is?" Ten asked, staring at the newbies of the soulmate fairies.

"It's us and them." Someone proudly said as he gestured toward the newly teleported people who were all in shock.

"This'll be interesting."

—————————————————
and so another soulmate story has formed.

please note that this is a continuation from my jeno and jaemin soulmates stories "not my baby!" and "coffee shop"! i would recommend to read those stories at first if you haven't.

i hope you guys enjoy this story!
lots of love,
t<3