IAmWildcat x Reader

( Wildcat's POV )
      "Fuck you guys." I said while laughing. Among Us wasn't going as well as I thought it would. Before the next game started, I went downstairs to grab a water.
I saw Kelly on the couch and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She didn't react like she usually did. She didn't smile, nothing. I shrugged it off and went back upstairs.
     After a couple of hours, we quit the session and hung out on call. "Y\N, you should come over with the boys this weekend," I said. You smiled wide. "For real? Sure."
The week went by slow. I was so excited for everyone to come over. I heard Kelly's phone going off while she was in the shower, so I went to answer it. I went into a separate room and hit the green button. "Hey babe, you still on for tonight? I know your boyfriend will be asleep."
I couldn't comprehend what was just said. I dropped the phone and stood there shocked. Kelly came out and gasped. "Tyler! I-I don't know who that is.."
I packed her things up and made her leave. It was hard to do, but I had to. Of course I was angry and upset, but I couldn't let you down. I pushed it away and waited for the next day.
The plane had landed an hour after I woke up. I raced to the airport and picked everyone up. My hair was a mess, and I was probably still in my pj's. You laughed as you saw me pull up.
Everyone settled in and got their bags put away. We went out for dinner and had a good time. Kelly slowly drifted away, and you came in quickly.
"Y/N. Meet me by the bathroom. I need to talk," I said. I got up and walked to the back part of the restaurant. I saw you slowly get up, giving me a change to check you out.
        Everything about you was perfect. Even if you may have stretch marks, blemishes, or some cushion.
"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" You asked. I shoved you into the men's bathroom and put my hands on both sides of your head. "You've got me going crazy. I think I'm in love with you.." I said. You looked at me for a second then placed your hand on my cheek.
I thought you were going to say you didn't feel the same, but you didn't. You said the opposite. I was shocked, happy, scared, and felt my heart thump faster.
Before I could comprehend what happened, I felt my lips smash into yours. I lifted you up and wrapped your legs around me. I sat you on the sink and pulled away from the kiss. I locked the door and came back to you.
One hand on your ass, and the other gripping your hair. "F-fuck.. we can't do this here.." you said. I let go of you and kissed down your neck. "Y/n..how about we finish dinner and do this later tonight?"
We both agreed on it but couldn't keep our hands to ourselves the whole time. You constantly rubbing my cock through my jeans drove me crazy.
       You sat beside me as I drove and continued to touch me. It was dark enough so the guys couldn't see what was happening.
     We got into the house and waited for everyone to fall asleep. I led you upstairs to my room with a goofy smile on my face. Keeno was left downstairs with Anthony. I closed the door and locked it.
       ( 3rd person POV )
      Tyler kissed y/n softly and placed his hands on their hips. Tyler wanted to take things very slowly. He wasn't fully ready for it, but he knew you were the one.
Clothes were thrown across the room, and heavy breathing could be heard. Tyler and y/n moved their hips in sync looking for some kind of satisfaction.
Tyler's hands explored every inch of y/n's body. The delicate, soft skin made Tyler smile in delight. He had y/n all to himself, and he knew it. He knew they would submit to him. Call him a sadist, but he loved it.
        Y/n bit their lip in excitement. They loved the fact that Tyler was giving them all of his attention that they never got when he was with Kelly.
      Y/n couldn't take it anymore and humped Tyler's thigh. Tyler laughed at how pathetic y/n looked. His hands moved down to their butt and guided their hips. Y/n couldn't contain themselves and squirmed.
      Feeling y/n's private on Tyler's thigh made him hard. It was pure ecstasy for y/n. They were panting and moaning. They even begged for more.
       ( Wildcat's POV )
      "P-please~ I need it!..." you said. I smirked and pulled my cock out of my boxers. You looked excited.
       You kissed my tip and licked up my shaft. You soon took some of my dick in your mouth. I groaned and tangled my fingers in your hair. I pulled your head down and made you gag.
"That's right. Choke on that cock," I said. My dick pushed further into your mouth and somewhat down your throat.
Tears formed at the corner of your eyes as you gagged again. You gasped for air when I pulled you away. Saliva dripped from your chin.
      Your hands jerked me off as you kissed me roughly. I sloppily kissed back and twitched. "Oh fuck~ I'm gonna cum.." I threw my head back and moaned.
      You shoved my cock back in your mouth and bobbed your head. Your warm breath, and your soft lips made me go off the edge.
    I came in your mouth and watched as you swallowed. "Now it's your turn big boy."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~