𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"Have a good night

"Have a good night." Alaska said with a bored tone through the small radio toward the pair of girlfriends that had just gone through the car wash, "Hope you enjoyed."

The pair smiled at her as they drove off, talking about how real the clown look and how they actually felt scared. Alaska hit the button on the computer that allowed the next car to come through, the line still ridiculously long behind it. Squeaky Lee's had been around for eighteen years now and was one of the best car washes in The Valley. Though, you could imagine it would do well considering that's were her father does most of his drug trades and where he finds his dealers.

Alaska tugged at the scratchy material of her costume, she put herself in a green skirt along with a green top, a pair of wings to go on her back. She was attempting the tinker bell look but thought she looked more like a grasshopper. When she ordered the skirt it came two sizes too small, ridding up on her stomach a bit and showing off the bellybutton piercing she got behind her parents back, another reasons why she kept tugging at it.

It was ten minutes past midnight, her shift was over, yet the other hadn't showed up. Alaska huffed in annoyance, listening to the laughter and screams from outside the thin walls of the office part of the car wash. When her phone went off saying he was here, Alaska was beyond annoyed.

"Are you kidding me?" she asked the older man in disbelief, "What? Get caught up handing out candy from your mothers couch?"

"Traffic." he said with a raise of his hands, taking her seat as Alaska rolled her eyes.

"Traffic my ass." she mumbled, throwing her bag over her shoulder and trying to pull her shirt down enough incase her parents were already home, "Just hit that button when one car is done, talk to them on the radio and then let the other in."

He gave her a nod, sitting in the chair, "Have a good halloween."

Alaska gave a forced smile as she pushed the door open, immediately getting a chill in the halloween air. She wished she'd brought a jacket with her, hating the fact that she let her dad drop her off rather then just driving herself. Alaska pulled out her phone for a second.

Alaska: Have fun at the dance?"

The bubbles were shown immediately.

Eli: Not really.

Eli: Wish you came.

Alaska: Feel like coming by tonight?

Alaska: Miguel and Demetri can come too.

Eli: Miguel got hurt.

Alaska: Hurt? How? Where is he?

Eli: it's a long story, can I call you?

Alaska: signal sucks right, i'm just a block away from home then i'll call you.

Eli: :)