S H O T S

Aurora Lupin

"Shots!" I shouted pulling away from Mattheo.

"Hey auro—" Draco started but I cut him off.

"Nope, I'm not doing body shots"

"To bad" he smirked.

Lucy was on top of Blaise just kissing his lower abs.

"Get a room!" Kiara huffed.

I grabbed some shot glasses that we hid in our closet and passed them around.

"Thanks" Mattheo smirked, I sat back down next to him after handing out the shot glasses.

"Riddle, what are you doing here?" Draco asks.

"Just—" Theo looked over at me with a smirk on his lips, "—hanging with Aurora"

"You two together?" Draco asked.

Me and Mattheo exchanged awkward looks before Draco interrupted us.

"Oh that's right" he chuckled, he downed his shot, "Aurora doesn't do relationships"

"God Malfoy! We invited you here because you had fire whiskey, don't be a dick!" Lucy spat.

"Let's get back to our work" Kiara said.

Theo and I sat on my bed as he looked over my work to see if it was correct, "these are all wrong" he chuckled.

"No, this ones right." I pointed to a question.

"No," he chuckled, "this one is so wrong!"

I playfully slap his arm and pull my work away from him, "i suck at transfigurations." I groan.

"You'll get the hang of it, especially with my help." He smirks

"When is our next study session? You know just the two of us?" He asked, his hand found the small of my back.

"Um- well Kiara and Lucy are going to hogsmeade tomorrow, I can stay back and we can study here"

His eyes travel from my eyes to my lips, "okay" he smiles.

~

I paced back and forth in my dorm after Theo, Blaise and Draco left, "why would I invite him to my dorm, oh god!" I groaned.

"I don't see the big deal" Lucy said.

"The big deal— I invited him to my dorm, just the two of us! He's going to think I invited him for sex!"  I hide my face in my hands.

"Well don't you want to have sex with him?" Lucy asked confused.

"W- I mean- yes, but I can't just sleep with him."

"Why not?" Lucy winked.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with casual hookups but he is the dark lords son." Kiara looked a little concerned.

"But.... he's fine as hell!" Kiara laughed. She stood up from her bed and placed her hand on my arm.

"Do what you feel comfortable with" she smiled.