36

[MENTIONS OF S3X]

"— so that's what happened. I didn't mean to hurt Tooru."

"Did you breath at all during that, Iwaizumi?"

"I think maybe once..."

Oikawa-san gave him a close lipped smile, "I understand."

It was weird. It was fucking weird. In what world would you have thought that you would be sitting in a college campus cafeteria across from your boyfriend's perfect and loving mother, explaining to her that the reason you had to hurt her precious son was to protect him from his own terrible parents?

Fuck.

And they haven't even mentioned the sex thing.

Fuckity fuck.

Did it even count as a sex thing? If he's being completely honest like cmon. They didn't even exactly do it. Right? This was no stick in ass sex thing. It was just. . . regular...hand sex thing. Does it even count as sex? Makki and Mattsun do it all the time and they don't even say it's a sex thing.

Fucking frickity frick frack.

"Congratulations." Oikawa-san said. Iwaizumi blinked at her with his mouth parted. She cradled her hot cup of coffee and took a sip. She was evidently smiling behind the cup.

"Huh?"

"I said, congratulations."

"Oh ... for what?"

"Cmon Iwaizumi-kun. The entire hallway heard you both."

So it did count as a sex thing? Iwaizumi is going to fucking drown—

"I'm sorry. I- God. This is so embarrassing. I'm sorry I should've asked you or-or I don't know I should have asked and we didn't even do all of it. Like anything at all really— there was just hands involved. I didn't pressure him or anything I swear. I love him— I really really do—

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just tell me what you and my son did together—

"Really I swear," Iwaizumi continued without paying attention. The word vomit wouldn't stop. Anthing to keep Oikawa-san from banning Iwa to see her son "it just happened and I made sure to ask him and make sure he was okay— he really is innocent, I had no idea which is why I think we should've asked; I should've asked and I'm sorry—

"Oh my god son, will you breath?"

Iwaizumi shut his mouth. He gulped. Totally being cool and calm and pretend that she didn't just call him son.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm glad it was you. So that's why... congratulations."

Okay now he was freaking out.

"I mean. It would've happened someday, with someone," deep breath, "Maybe with an asshole behind a dumpster or one of those older guys who only hung around him because he's beautiful or someone pathetic who didn't even care about him," sigh, "I'm glad it was you— I'm glad it's you."

Don't cry don't cry don't cry don't—

"Right... Yes. Of course. Thank you for trusting me."

"Are you crying?"

"I'm not."

"There are tears on your face. Iwaizumi-kun... do you need a tissue paper? A hug?" Her own eyes were glinting.

"I-I'm okay." He wiped his face with the sleeve of his jacket.

"Just take care of him, love." She cupped his face from across the table and wiped a stray tear off his face.

"I promise."

Oikawa-san clapped her hands once with a grin, "alright let's go find him. I only came here to take him out to lunch and to give you an earful," her eyes softened, "I didn't even consider your homophobic parents."

They smiled at each other sympathetically. Iwaizumi got up as well and took his disposable coffee cup with him. Oikawa-san left a generous tip. Iwaizumi had offered to pay several times but she insisted.

Insisted meaning basically telling him to shut up.

They walked alongside towards the direction of kuroo and bokuto's dorm. A comfortable silence took over until Oikawa-san cleared her throat,

"Hands involved huh?" She smirked at him.

Iwaizumi looked down completely flustered. The pavement was really fucking interesting. They painted the sides again. Hm. He could melt right here out of embarrassment.

"How horrified do you think Tooru will be if I give you two an updated sex talk."

"Oh god. Pretty horrified. He would go mad."

She laughed. Iwaizumi smiled.

"Well then I have to do it."

Oikawa Tooru would definitely be horrified then tease Iwaizumi about it later because that's how shameless he is. Whore.

Maybe he shouldn't be calling him a whore in his head while walking next to his mother.

"Do you want to join us? For lunch I mean."

"Nah. He missed you. You guys should go, spend some time together. You must miss him."

"I do."

"I have got class this way."

"Right of course. Go ahead son."

There it was again. Is this what parental love feels like? Iwaizumi is so going to smile about this later.

He nodded at her and bowed.

"Iwaizumi-kun!"

He stopped mid walk and turned around to look at his boyfriend's mother.

"If you ever hurt him again, let me know in advance." She grinned, "so I could bring my baseball bat."

He grinned back, "I'll let you know."

God, he thought as he turned around to walk to his only class for the day, I'm so going to marry her son one day.

Alright kindaaa short chapter but the character ask took me ages to type. I've been drawing a lot and paying attention to my other hobbies as well. Imma fight these mental illnesses 🥊

I LOVE U GUYS OMFG THANKU FOR READING IM SO GRATEFUL !!!

-mino/author-chan.