Dereks Minions

The whole grade was in P

The whole grade was in P.E. Using the rock climbing wall. Stephanie had gone just before Scott and Allison, going up against her brother. "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right? All right, next two. Stilinski, Erica, let's go. The wall." Coach chuckled, pointing at Stiles and Erica before pointing at the wall.

Stephanie watched as Stiles instantly scaled the wall, her eyes fell on Erica who was up about seven feet in the air. The girl started hyperventilating, crying under her breath. Stephanie and Will quickly ran towards the wall, Coach and the rest of the students right behind them.

"Erica, are you okay?" Will asked. "Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach asked and Lydia rolled her eyes from in between Stephanie and Allison. "Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Stephanie looked at Lydia with raised brows. Lydia turned to Stephanie shrugging before the two looked back up at Erica.

"Erica?" Stephanie called out and she could see the girl barely shake her head. "I'm fine." Stephanie leaned towards Coach beside her, shaking her head. "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Coach looked at Stephanie like she was crazy, shaking his head. "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff?" Coach looked back up at Erica. "Erica, y-you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. Come on."

Erica looked towards the ground and slowly kicked her feet off the wall. As she got down, Will softly grabbed her waist, steadying her the rest of the way down. "I got you. See, you're fine. You're on the ground." Will said reassuringly and Erica nodded her head as Coach patted her back. "You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." Erica walked passed the sea of kids crowding her as they laughed, making Stephanie heart drop.

...

At lunch, Stephanie sat across from Scott and Will as Stiles tried to get the keys to the ice rink from Boyd. "Got 'em. Pick you three up right after work tonight and we'll meet at the rink, cool?" Stiles asked as he took the seat beside Stephanie and in front of Scott and the three nodded their heads.

Lydia suddenly walked over to the table, slamming her hands on the table between Scott and Stiles. "What... the holy hell... is that?" Lydia asked as the four kids at the table turned to see what she was talking about. The three boys stared at the girl walking into the cafeteria in shock.

"It's Erica." Scott whispered and as soon as Erica walked out, Stiles, Scott, Stephanie and Will ran out after her, following her out of the school. They skidded to a stop as Erica went into Derek's car with a smirk on her face. Derek sped away from the school and the four watched with wide eyes. "Well, shit."

...

Will, being a sports addict, loved just about every sport, including hockey, making him excellent at ice skating.

When the siblings were younger, their mother would take Will to the rink to practice skating while Stephanie stayed with their father, helping him with daily crossword puzzles.