Chapter 7: Why George?! (fluff and angst)

» heads up «
- sensitive topic :((
- lil bit of gore
- lil bit of swearing

"Say 'ah'!" Clay held out a fork with some cake on it. "Clay, I'm not a baby.." George groaned. "You're my baby~" Clay whispered. George's face went a bright red tone. "S-Shut up!" George mumbled, pushing the fork away. "Dweam.." Clay went silent for a bit. "... yeah" he finally said. "You do respond to it!" George shot up staring at Clay with excitement. "I will pick you up and throw you." Clay mumbled. "I'd like to see you try." George smirked, closing his eyes.
Before he knew it, Clay picked him up and started walking to his bedroom. Clay threw George onto the bed. "AHHHH-" George's scream was cut off by him hitting the bed. Clay wheezed at the sound of it. "Perfectly cut screams, George." Clay wheezed again. "Oh shut up." George mumbled, silently giggling. Clay jumped next to him, trapping the brown haired boy with his leg. "My little 5'9" darling~" "You make me sound shorter than I actually am." Clay chuckled. "5'9" is short George! If you were any lower, you would basically be a child." George thought for a moment. "Wait.. isn't Quackity 5'8"?" Clay went silent. "Pfft- What?! He's a child!" Both boys were laughing.
It soon started to die down after a few minutes. George turned to face Clay. "Clay, do you wanna get some fresh air? We haven't been outside lately." George whispered, putting his hand on Clay's cheek. "Sure thing, babe." Clay smirked. George buried his face in Clay's chest. "S-Stop.." George muttered, his voice sounding tired. Clay hugged George, kissing his head gently. "Wanna go to the park? It'll be nice." Clay said in a soothing tone. "That sounds nice.." George muttered quietly.

Both boys got up, changing into something warm. George wore one of Clay's hoodies, with long, black jeans. To top it off, he added a scarf that he brung from Brighton. Clay wore one of George's hoodies, it was a bit small, but it still fit. He had grey sweats underneath and a black and blue beanie. "You look so cozy!" Clay said gently. Clay picked George, while George wrapped his legs around Clay. George kissed Clay, "You're adorable." he said, before getting off of Clay.
Eventually, the duo left the apartment, locking the door behind them.

The sidewalks were busy. The two boys held hands all the way through. George was leaning his head on Clay's 'shoulder'. "Shorty~" Clay whispered. "You're an idiot." George smirked. "You're lucky I love you.." George pouted. Clay smiled, "I'm lucky to have you in my life.." George blushed a rose tone. It was autumn, the leaves were red, orange and yellow, the air was frigid and there was a chilly breeze now and again. Clay put his arm around George's shoulders. George blushed and scooted closer to Clay. They grew closer and closer to their destination. After 12 minutes of walking, they finally made it to the park. "George! We made it." Clay smiled, picking up George and gently tossing him in the air. "W-Woah! How are you that strong!" Clay giggled before throwing George into a neatly made pile of leaves. George plummeted into the leaves. He poked his head out and watched his life flash before his eyes, Clay jumped in with him. The two young boys were laughing like crazy. "Georgie, are you cold?" "N-No." George replied. "But you're shivering, asshole." Clay stated, raising an eyebrow. "Fine I am, but it's ok!!" George screamed assuringly. Clay put his beanie on George and started cuddling him in the leaves, warming him up. George's eyes went droopy, "Clay.." Clay just sat there smiling. He cupped George's chin and started kissing his neck. George moaned and Clay giggled, "Why do you always moan, Georgie?" George blushed and just groaned at him. Clay smirked at George, "You're so cute." Clay winked at George, slipping his hand into his. "I-I'm not!" George buried his head in Clay's neck. George's teeth were chattering from him being cold. "Hm, we should head home. You look very cold." As a reply, George nodded. They held hands and started walking back.

The sidewalks were quiet, there weren't many people like before. Clay held George's hand tighter, "Are you ok?" George asked. "Y-Yeah I'm fine.. just a bit.. uneasy?" George frowned. "Hey, I'll race you back!" George went off sprinting. "Hey! Get back here!" Clay giggled. As Clay was watching George from a far, he suddenly saw George get pulled into a dark alley. "G-George?" Clay was running to where he last saw him. He ran into the alleyway to see his precious boy beaten up and held with a knife by his throat. "G-George!" The man holding the knife was obviously drunk. Clay grasped the man by his shirt's collar. Punching him repeatedly. The man fought back, uppercutting Clay. Both started having a nosebleed, blood was everywhere, the man was hiccuping blood up. It wasn't a pleasant sight to see.. The man took swings into Clay's stomach, while Clay was pinning the man to the ground, choking him. The two soon got up. Clay hoisted the man against the brick wall, slamming his head in. Clay ended up knocking out the drunk man. The blonde haired boy took some time to catch his breath before running up to George, who was passed out on the floor. "George! W-Wake up.. please.." Clay gently shook George, but George didn't wake up. He picked George up, putting him on his shoulders. Clay called an Uber from his phone, destination, the hospital. "You're going to be ok.." Clay didn't feel his injuries, right now, he only cared about George.

About 5 minutes later, the Uber arrived. "T-The hospital, get there as quickly as possible.." Clay whimpered. "Oh my god, is he ok??" The driver asked. "He'll be ok.." Clay responded. The ride was silent, Clay kept George close to him, listening to his breath. "It's going to be o-ok.." Clay whispered, letting tears run down his face. When they finally arrived, Clay paid the Uber driver and rushed in. "Please help! He's badly hurt.." Doctors and nurses quickly rushed him into the ER. Clay waited for George. Clay was stressed, worried and hurt. "How could you do that.. you.. you.. bitch." As tears streamed down his face, he suddenly heard a nurse calling for him. Clay sat up, running into George's room. George was sitting upright in the hospital bed.
"G-George.." Clay whimpered. "C-Clay?" George replied. "You are ok!" Clay ran up to George and knelt down next to him, holding his hand. Clay kept crying. "Don't cry, Clay.. I'm all good! I'm strong!!" Clay sniffed, "George, you're so skinny. Y-You literally have n-no muscle.." Clay giggled, still sobbing. "No! Look at this!" George tried flexing. "Oh.." Clay started wheezing, standing up to properly hold George by giving him a big hug. The brown haired boy had bandages and plasters all over him, it made Clay's heart hurt. "Come on, let's leave.." Clay gently picked up George bridal style, holding him close so he was safe. George was closing his eyes, putting his cold hand on Clay's. "It's ok Georgie.. it's over." Clay kissed him on the forehead. Good thing insurance is paying. Clay thought to himself.

Clay carried George outside, calling an Uber from his phone. It was the same guy from before. "Glad to see you're doin' well, aye?" The driver said cheerfully. "Yeah, he's doing much better." George ended up falling asleep in Clay's arms. Clay moved George into a more comfortable position. George's head was leaning on Clay's neck, while he sat on his lap. Clay blushed. The rest of the time, it was soothing. The Uber had put some Lofi tunes on. This made Clay very calm, especially knowing that his lover was safe.

What did that man have against my precious George..?

How could he do that..

I understand he was drunk, I smelt the liquor in his breath,

and I know it can make you do crazy things, but..

It felt like this was on purpose..

Why.. George..?

When they arrived home, George was still fast asleep. Clay quietly unlocked the door and walked in. He put down his keys and phone, taking George's out too. "Huh.. he didn't get mugged.. he still has his wallet and phone.." Clay said to himself. Clay headed for his room. He gently placed George in the bed, putting the covers neatly over him. He turned on the AC because it was quite warm in his room. Clay lay beside George, staring at the ceiling. Clay rolled over onto his side, putting his left arm around George. He fiddled with George's hand, tracing circles in his palms. Clay started closing his eyes and listening to George's breathing.

After a few minutes, he heard George sobbing. Clay was worried, he shook him slightly. "Georgie.. are you ok?.." George rolled over to face Clay.. "Y-You're s-still here.." George grabbed Clay, giving him a big hug. "Whoa.. are you ok? I'm pretty sure you had a nightmare.." Clay said calmly. George nodded repeatedly. "Shh.. it's ok George.. I'm here, I'll always be here for you. No matter what." George started to calm down, smiling from just hearing Clay's voice. "I love you, George. I always will.." Clay whispered, stroking George's head.

"I love you t-too, Clay.." George whispered, giving him a soft kiss on the neck, before falling asleep again.

(1586 words :0 this one was a little more dramatic. lol- anyways.. thank you so much for the support :] hope you enjoyed this one :) have a great day/night!)