chapter 15

tw. very very slight nsfw

"no george. i need you."

george turned to face dream, a little smile appeared on his face. he gave dream a little kiss on the forehead.

"you'll be okay for tonight." george said in a quiet voice.

george got up from under the covers and hopped up off of the bed, he walked towards the door.

"where are you going?" dream said.

"i have to go brush my teeth." george whispered.

dream got off the bed as well and walked towards the door, they both walked out. george held onto dream while they walked. they were both wobbly and unbalanced.

they soon arrived to the basement bathroom, dream let go of george and held onto the door frame. he held his head low, he breathed heavily.

george searched the drawers for extra toothbrushes, he found a pack of 2. he opened the package and threw it away. toothpaste sat in the 2nd drawer, he took it out and put it on his toothbrush. he wet it and put it in his mouth.

dream walked over slowly holding onto the wall, he grabbed the toothbrush and shakily put the toothpaste on.

george looked over at dream who was trying to put the toothpaste on.

"you good?" george said giggling, dream looked up at george with a smirk on his face.

"yeah i'm fine." dream slurred.

george put his toothbrush on the sink, he moved closer to dream and put the toothpaste on his toothbrush. dream looked up at him and gave him a smile, he leaned in and kissed george on his cheek leaving george blushing.

they both began brushing their teeth, occasionally spitting out the toothpaste. once they were done they rinsed their mouth out with water.

they both looked in the mirror, smiling at each other's reflection.

"look at us." dream said. "we're so perfect for each other."

george stood smiling wide, his cheeks were dark pink from blushing. dream leaned in and hugged george. they stood for a few minutes enjoying each others embrace.

"sorry to break the mood." dream laughed. "but i have to piss."

dream broke from the hug and walked over to the toilet, he quickly untied his drawstrings and pulled his pants down.

george stood awkwardly trying not to look over at him, he pretended to fix his hair in the mirror.

"george you know it's fine if you look over right?" dream laughed. "it's not like we fucked or anything."

george let out an uncomfortable laugh, it's not that he didn't want to look. it's just that he didn't want to give dream any ideas.

george continued to pretend to fix himself up, when dream got done he lifted his pants up and flushed the toilet. he lifted his shirt up and grabbed it over his head leaving him shirtless.

george looked over at him, dream ran his fingers through his wavy hair. george stared at dream scanning his eyes up and down his body.

"like what you see?" dream laughed.

george giggled quietly, he walked over to the light and turned it off.

"let's go to bed." george said walking away.

they both walked over to the room they would be sleeping in, george walked into the room and turned the light on.

"actually." dream said. "can i go talk to sapnap quickly."

"yeah, do you want me to come with?" george said sitting on the bed.

dream nodded his head yes, george got up and walked over to dream.

dream wrapped his hand around georges and lead him up the stairs and into the living room. will sat on the couch staring at his phone, alex sat on the opposite end of the couch also staring at his phone.

"are karl and sapnap sleeping yet?" dream said quietly.

"probably not." alex said. "they're probably in there fucking."

alex laughed a little bit while will kept a straight face, will looked wasted and fed up.

dream and george nodded their heads and walked over to the room where sapnap was at, dream knocked on the door and opened it slightly.

sapnap was face down in his pillow, karl laid next to him rubbing his back. dream could hear sapnaps muffled cries.

"hey." dream said quietly.

karl shook his head and waved him off. dream released from george and shook his head, he stepped closer and sat on the bed next to sapnap.

dream was still super drunk, but he knew what he was saying.

"sapnap." dream whispered. "i'm sorry."

sapnap got up from his pillow and looked over at dream. his eyes were majorly puffy and red, his hair was messy and tear stains were seen on his cheeks.

"can you just go away." sapnap said, his voice cracked slightly.

"come on sapnap. you can't hold grudges forever." dream said trying to ease the moment, it didn't seem to work.

"just go away dream, for fucks sake just leave me alone."

dream nodded his head, he got up and looked over at george who had a sad expression on his face. he headed towards the door and took georges hand. he closed the door behind him and walked him and george out the the living room.

"goodnight." dream said looking over at alex and will.

they all said their good nights and they both headed downstairs, as soon as they got to their room dream closed the door and laid down.

george laid next to him, he comforted dream knowing that he was not doing okay. dream held georges hand and rubbed it slowly.

"are you tired?" george said in a low raspy voice.

"not really." dream said. "but you can go to bed."

george let out a deep sigh.

"not it's fine i can wait until you go to sleep."

george laid his head down on dreams shoulder, dream moved closer to george and wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him in quickly.

dream leaned into george and gave him a passionate kiss on his lips, george returned the love with a heavier sloppy kiss.

they both could taste the alcohol in each others mouth, but it didn't bother them.

dream ran his fingers through georges hair and then rubbed his cheek. he pulled away from the kiss and looked at george in his eyes.

"i hope you do know that i love you george."

sorry this chapter was shorter, i've been really busy with stuff and haven't really had the time. also it's all over the place and not really well written but i hope you enjoyed it anyways :)