10

"MIDORIYA!" Todoroki crawled on all fours over to Izuku's side.

"ahaha..lucky shot I guess."

"Huh?" Todoroki looked up to see a hooded figure with a gun. The unfamiliar person took a few steps forward.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" cried Todoroki.

"Ah no need to get so defensive about this scum. You can't trust him anyways."

Todoroki growled and quickly wrapped his blazer around Izuku's shot wound. His breaths were getting quicker. He was filling up with a rather familiar emotion.

anger?

Todoroki's left side started to catch on fire uncontrollably just like at the sports festival.

"Well well well, it looks like you fell into the same ditch I fell into. He will just toss you aside."

The stranger swung his arm at Todoroki's face in a right hook, only to receive a powerful shot of fire to the chest.

"You definitely don't know Midoriya like I do. He's just confused. I'll save him."

"WELL THEN YOUR AN IDIOT JUST LIKE I WAS!" The stranger shot a sharp shot of crystalline water at Todoroki's shoulder.

"AAG~" Todoroki clenched his shoulder in pain, and the left side of his face. Suddenly Midoriya's voice started to ring in his ears.

Todoroki, you are amazing!

Todoroki Kun! I believe in you!

Todoroki, thank you..

ITS YOUR POWER! NOT HIS
...
Midoriya...I will protect you...no matter what.

"Any last words before I kill you?" Todoroki lifted up his head to reveal the sadistic smile of him that had been hidden away. His eyes gleamed in the dark shadows of the alleyway.

"You're a cocky one aren't you?" The stranger took out his gun and cocked it. Todoroki grunted and pulled on a scowl.

"Guns to a one on one fight isn't exactly fair, I know." sneered the stranger, as he fiddled with the trigger. Todoroki simply grinned as he examined the terrain his was in to figure out what attack to use, but he had little time.

"You haven't won quite yet." Todoroki shot a barrage of sharp ice attacks at the stranger, cutting his skin causing blood to trickle out. He didn't even raise his hands.

"rrrg.. wh-what is this?" were the last words the stranger said before being plastered against the brick wall by a final attack.

"GAH!"

The gun fell from his trapped hands. Todoroki walked up and picked it up.

"I would kill you, but I would rather let you suffer in this ice as it slowly melts."

"RELEASE ME! PLEASE!" yelled the helpless stranger as he squirmed helplessly, only to receive another blast of ice, covering his mouth. His cried for help became muffled.

"Apologies, I don't have time." murmured Todoroki as he slung Izuku onto his back. He carried him through the alleyway into the back which was an old abandoned parking lot. This should be safe enough..

As Todoroki set down Izuku on the pavement, he noticed a deep gash on his upper arm.

"Midoriya...please wake up...please.."

Todoroki came back down to reality and rested his head against Izuku's chest and cried.

"Todoroki.."