Ginny Weasley X Fem Reader (Harry Potter)

Summary :Gryffindor wins the Quidditch Cup and Ginny Celebrates with Y/N

_______

Third person pov...

It was a cold windy Autumn day perfect for a Quidditch game.

Y/N was very excited to watch her Girlfriend play Quidditch as she always looked amazing playing it.

Y/N was wrapped up in her Gryffindor scarf, a sweater (that she totally didn't steal from Ginny) with a warm coat over the top.

As she walked to the Quidditch pitch with everyone else she managed to catch up with Hermione and Ron who where there for Harry.

"Hey guys" she said Jumping at them and wrapping her arm around their shoulders tightly.

"Hey Y/N" they both greeted her, "you here to watch Your Girlfriend" asked Hermione already knowing the answer.

Y/N blushed and nodded "Always" she grinned and took a front row seat in the stand.

At few minutes later the last game of the year began.

❤️GRYFFINDOR VS SLYTHERIN💚

Ginny was a chaser but she also played back up seeker when Harry wasn't able to play.

Y/N watched as everyone few above her scoring points for their team. In the stands everyone was cheering loudly for both Teams.

"Go Go Gryffindor!"

"Go Slytherin Go!"

The atmosphere quickly began loud and lively a d very competitive and as always the Slytherin and Gryffindor teams tried to hurt each other.

"Another point to Gryffindor by the lovely Miss weasley and look her Girlfriend is here to cheer her on-" said Lee Jordan.

"-Mr Jordan-" came Professor Mcgonagalls voice next to Lee "-Sorry Professor" said Lee.

Their exchanges always puts everyone in huge spirits during Quidditch.

After a few minutes Slytherin scores 10 more points they are now ahead of Gryffindor.

"Slytherin just scored 10 more points to their score sneaky, slimy basta-"

"-Mr Jordan-" yelled Professor Mcgonagall cutting Lee of again.
But everyone new she was trying to not laugh.

Time skip...

The game went on for more than an Hour, they have had a few breaks in between obviously.

Y/N has been watching Ginny closely the whole time with hearts in her eyes.

Lee kept up his side comments as Mcgonagall threatened to Hex him multiple times.

Soon Ginny scores the winning point for Gryffindor.

"Gryffindor wins!"

The Gryffindors leap up screaming and cheering while Ginny does a victory lap.

As she flies up to Y/N and pull her up and onto her broom, the students below set of fireworks.

"I love you Y/N" ~ Ginny

"I love you too" ~ Y/N

______

The end!

Ive been meaning to write one for ginny I completely forgot about her so sorry, hope you liked this one.

It was a bit rushed!

Word count : 460