Chapter 10

Victorias Pov:

"I don't know, maybe I do.."

Avery then leans in which makes my eyes widen. She places her lips on mine and my eyes fell shut instantly. The first thing I felt when her lips touched mine was this weird feeling in my stomach, I've never got that before. They were like..butterflies..
Sadly, our kiss lasts barely a few seconds before she pulls away.

Even though it feels amazing I'm still scared of what this will mean. Is she my girlfriend now? Was it just a kiss? Does she even like me too or was she just in the mood?

"Was this okay?" She asks shyly and I smile.

"Y-yeah." I tell her, making her smile widely.

Avery then sits up and lays down on top of me, which makes me chuckle. I put the duvet over us and then wrap my arms around her.

"Avery?" I call her and she hums in response.

"W-why did you kiss me?" I ask curiously.

"Did you..only kiss me because you were in the mood?" I ask, on which she lifts her head to look at me.

"What? No! I kissed you because I like you. I thought the moment was perfect a-and it just felt..right." Avery answers and I look shyly down while smiling to myself.

"You like me?" I ask and she smiles softly.

"Yeah I do, dummy." She replies with a chuckle.

"I'm still surprised how not everyone is totally in love with you." She says, making me snort.

"Well..no one really knows me. Not like you or Connor do." I tell her with a shrug.

"I know for a fact that if everyone knew you like we do they all would be in love with you." Avery says and I laugh at that.

"But..I don't know if I would like that because I couldn't have you all for myself then. I had no chance against the competition." She mumbles and I smile while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

I then place my hand on her cheek and say, "They wouldn't stand a chance against you."

Avery starts smiling widly and then pecks my lips, making me blush.

"Aww, you're blushing!" She exclaims, on which I just blush more.

I usually don't blush but when I'm really embarrassed it can happen. Normally..my ears just go red..

"Ahh, shut up!" I whine before pushing her off me, making her laugh.

But Avery just gets on top of me again and pins my hands on each side of my head, on which I gulp. This time I didn't just feel butterflies, but I also felt more..

Something..different..

Wait..did I get turned on?

I never got turned on before and well..this is really new for me..

Averys eyes widen and she immediately let my hands go. "I-I'm sorry." She says embarrassed.

"Don't." I whisper while supporting myself on my elbows and leaning up to Avery.

I press my lips against hers and she instantly kisses me back. Our kiss then slowly got..well..a little heated..
Avery gently pushes me down on my back again and I wrap my arms around her back, holding onto her shirt tightly.

I then spin us around so that I'm on top of her. I smirk down at her, on which she gulps while blushing. I take ahold of her hands and pin them above her head.

"You're really hot right now, you know that?" Avery says and I look away, blushing.

I then look back to Avery and she's staring at my..boobs

Seriously?

I let her hands go and sit up on her stomach. "My eyes are up here, you know." I say with a chuckle and she quickly looks up.

"Sorry but you're really distracting in that.." she mumbles, making me laugh.

"I can put on some clothes, if you want?" I suggest but she immediately shakes her head.

"No no no, this is completely fine." Avery answers quickly and wraps her arms around me, pulling me down to her.

I just laugh and make myself comfortable on her. I bury my face in her neck and then slowly start kissing it. Avery takes a deep breath and places her hands on my bare back, which makes me shiver. I then start biting and sucking on her neck, on which her breathing becomes a little heavier. After I once bite her neck again she let's out a low moan and her nails dig a little into my skin, making me let out a moan as well.

I quickly pull away while blushing and sit down next to her. "That um..sorry." I mumble embarrassed and she sits up.

"No, don't apologize." Avery says while taking my hand.

"It..it just felt really good." She tells me and then kisses my hand, making me smile.

"Also you're a really good kisser." She mumbles and I chuckle softly before pecking her lips.

"So um..how about we invite Oliver and Connor to come with us to the city?" Avery asks after a few minutes of us just staring at each others.

"Oh sure, but I thought you wanted to spend time alone with me?" I respond while raising my eyebrow.

"You know I just said that so Maya wouldn't come with us." She mumbles and I nod.

"Yeah, I know. But..I was actually looking forward to spend some time alone with you.." I say and look down, to hide my embarrassment.

"Oh.."

"We don't have to invite them, Vic." Avery replies but I shake my head.

"No, it's okay. We can spend some time alone later." I tell her before looking back up.

She then scoots closer to me and wraps her arms around my waist. "We'll get enough alone time later, I promise." Avery whispers and I smile while cupping her cheeks.

"I wonder what you're planning to do then." I tease her and she chuckles.

"Well I know for a fact you'll like it." She replies with a grin.

Avery then slowly leans in and was about to kiss me when someone suddenly knocks on the door.