Chapter 29: A Fight Between Old Friends

THIS IS YOUR ANNUEL WILLIAM AFTON VIBE CHECK!! WHAT IS YOUR VIBE!? Also, swearing and fighting in this chapter!!

You woke up again in a cold sweat and realized that everything that had happened to you was only a dream. You sat up and turned the lamp on that was sitting on the night stand. William wasn't laying next to you witch was odd since he always stayed in bed until you woke up. You looked at the clock and you were pretty late for work. 

"OH GOD, I'M LATE!!!" You yelled and quickly threw on your uniform. 

You ran to the bathroom as you were buttoning up your shirt. You brushed your teeth quickly but almost chocked on the foam when you felt a small chain wrap around your neck. You looked up to see William standing behind you putting a necklace on your neck in the mirror. 

"William?" You spit into the sink and wiped your mouth, "What's this?" 

"Just a little something." William said.

You looked down at the necklace and saw that the stone was your birthstone. Now you know why William was asking about your birthday at the hospital.

"Awwww, William. How much was it?" You asked. 

"Well lets just say it wasn't cheap." William said while giving you a smile. 

"Oh William! Don't spend so much money on me!" You said. 

"I'll spend every penny on you if I want to." He said, "We should get to work soon. We're pretty late."

Soon you arrive at work with William and your about to walk into the closed building when you hear yelling inside. You walked in to see Henry screaming Jeremy. Jeremy was shaking and he looked like he was about to cry. 

"YOU PRESS THIS BUTTON TO FLIP TO THE GOD DAMN CAMERAS!!! IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD!!!!" Henry screamed. 

You ran up to Jeremy and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Henry! Leave him alone! Go be mad somewhere else!" You said.

"Whatever bitch!" Henry yelled and ran to the lounge room. 

You were stunned at Henry. he wasn't acting like his normal self. 

"Thank you Ms. Linsey. I don't know why he g-gets so mad." Jeremy said. 

"It's alright Jeremy, now keep working on those cameras!" You gave him a smile.

Jeremy smiled back at you and ran to the office.

"What was that all about?" William asked. 

"I'm not sure. Henry's being crazy." You said. 

Mike walked up to you.

"Hey Linsey, could I talk to you alone?" Mike asked. 

"Sure." 

Now you were in one of the closets with Mike. He quickly hugged you and started stroking your hair.

"Dad told me what happened. I'm so sorry Linsey." Mike said.

"It's alright, I'm with William now." You said.

"I'll drop off your clothes at his apartment." He said.

"Wait really? Your not mad?" You asked. 

"Well, after I heard what he did for you to save your life on that night shift, I realized maybe he really does love you as well. You definitely seem happy with him and who am I to get in the way of your happiness. Besides, ever since I stopped annoying William he's been nicer to me." Mike said.

"Awww, thanks Mikey!" You held his hands.

"I don't agree with what dad said or what he did to you so, I'm on your side. And if you need anything I'm here for you." Mike smiled.

You hugged him tightly.

"FUCK YOU, AFTON!!!" You heard screaming in the lounge room and then something breaking.

"What's going on out there!?" You said and left the closet while dragging Mike behind. 

You walked into the lounge and you could see Jeremy and Fritz trying to hold Henry back from beating William. William was sitting on the ground glaring at Henry while Scott was kneeling next to him pressing a bloody tissue on William's lip. 

"What the hell happened!?" You yelled.

"Henry punched me in the face and I only asked if he was ok!!" William yelled.

"AND I'LL FUCKING DO IT AGAIN!!!" Henry screamed.

Mike ran and held Henry back with the boys since Jeremy was loosing his grip.

"What are you two even fighting about!?" Mike asked.

"WILLIAM ALMOST GOT SCOTT KILLED!!!" Henry screamed.

"It was accident!!" William yelled.

"It's not that big of a deal Henry! I'm fine now!" Scott said.

"IT IS A BIG DEAL!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!" Henry screamed.

You ran over to William and comforted him.

"I HATE YOU, AFTON!!" Henry screamed, "YOU MURDERER!!!YOU FUCKER!!! AND YOUR A TERRIBLE PERSON TOO!!!" Henry screamed. 

"I HATE YOU TOO, EMILY!!" William screamed. 

"YOU TWO, ENOUGH!!!" You screamed. 

"Oh my god, will someone please SHUT THAT BITCH UP!!!" Henry yelled.

Your jaw dropped and you started getting tears in your eyes. You were sick of people calling you names. With a blink of an eye William ran at Henry and turned into his purple color. William jumped on Henry and started beating the shit out of him. Jeremy, Fritz and Mike all backed away not wanting to get caught in the conflict.

"SHE'S NOT A BITCH YOU CUNT!!!" William screamed.

Henry's skin turned pink and punched William in the gut. It looked like two crayons fighting each other. William kneed Henry in his stomach, hard. 

"AGHHH!" Henry screamed in pain. 

William started choking Henry.

"I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR NECK POP!!!" William screamed.

Henry tried to gasp for air and kept trying to pry William's hand off his neck. Soon Henry's eye's got wide and he started to panic since he wasn't getting any air. 

"WILLIAM STOP!!!" You yelled and ran over to pull William off of Henry.

Henry gasped for air and you dragged William away from Henry.

"I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!" Henry gasped for air again and held his neck, "YOU WERE NEVER MY FRIEND!!!" Henry kept breathing heavily.

Henry was shaking, afraid of what could've happened to him if William didn't stop.

"I WISH I WOULD'VE KILLED YOU!!!" William screamed.

"Calm down!!" You yelled at William. 

You were sick of seeing William and Henry fighting and you had to get them to be kind to one another ASAP.

Thank you guys for 3.3K reads!!