Feels Like Fate (250 💜s)

After Seokjin and (Y/N)'s moment, everyone was gathered around in the living room just chatting with each other as (Y/N) already went to bed in her separate dorm. The members were just excited about their debut or just talking to rest some ease, until...

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you all. How was it like first meeting (Y/N)? What was it like?" Jimin suddenly asks out of the blue.

"Hmm, we never really did talk about our first time meeting (Y/N), did we?" Seokjin responds.

"Namjun hyung, you were the first one to be a part of the group. You must have been the first one to have met her right?" Jeongguk asks with an assuming tone.

"Actually, come to think of it, I do think I was the first to meet her." Namjun replies, "It was after one of my performances when I was still an underground rapper, the performance ended and I can admit that I was pretty exhausted after putting my all into that performance."

"So when did you see (Y/N)? Was she apart of the crowd?" Taehyung questions, as he is looking up at his hyung, looking like a child being told a story.

"Yeah, she was part of the audience but I didn't really pay attention to her that much since I thought she was just another fan. But then she came backstage, I was a little skeptical about it at first because I thought she was probably a stalker or something. Suddenly, she asked for me to sign something for her and it was just another BigHit contract. I told her that I already signed and she just looked confused. It doesn't seem like that much of an interesting first meeting but I won't forget how she made me feel for the first time. I knew she wasn't at the meeting, because obviously with her face, I don't think you would miss it." Namjun thinks for a second and he remembers the first time they met each other, he smiles at the thought, "Maybe at first it was just her looks and how young she seemed. But for some reason, I just felt like I would look forward to seeing her again if I had the chance. I remember looking back at her when I was about to leave and just felt a sense of fate. And now, I know that I was right and I'm glad I got to meet her."

"Wow, so it was kind of love at first sight huh?" Hoseok teases.

Namjun's face flushes a bright red, "I-I mean...I thought it was just some dumb crush since I only just met her for a few seconds."

"It's okay, I felt the same as well when I first met her too." Yunki responds as he pats his back.

"What do you mean?" Namjun asks, one of his eyebrows lifting.

"Well with the way I met (Y/N), I did doubt her at first. But then she just somehow proved that I could rely on her to help me." Yunki trails off, "I was in this room waiting after I read the contract, I was so nervous and I didn't know if I should really put my faith in this company or not. Someone came into the room, it was (Y/N). I didn't notice at first because I was still feeling pretty anxious about signing the contract. She tapped my shoulder and I got scared, I looked back and saw a small, cute girl and I couldn't help but feel my face heat up that I just embarrassed myself in front of her so I felt even more embarrassed."

"So basically, because (Y/N) caught your attention is why you joined the company?" Jimin scratches his head in confusion.

"No, it wasn't like that. This is when I started to doubt her a bit." Yunki continues, "I asked her if there really was no chance for me to become a producer, but she just said she doesn't know. I thought she didn't take her job seriously so I wanted to ask someone else to help me finish signing. But then I ended up hitting something behind my back but I don't think I minded it too much. Next thing I knew, I get pushed to the side and hear something break behind me. I look over and see that a flower pot just fell and (Y/N)'s wrist was bleeding a bit." Yunki grimaced at the sour memory, "She inspected me to see if I was okay but I just felt worried about her since she was the one who got hurt. She said she was fine but I took her to the quickest first aid I could find."