11

"Oh my god... you did what?!" Zander almost yelled I lifted my head off the table and smacked my tray on his head.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I whispered yelled at Him. Jack and Ruby where making out.

"I can't believe this... yo... you guys are like complete opposite.." Zeke comments I tell them to shush putting my head back down still embarrassed.

"Ugh... I hate this..."

"Koa. What's today?"

"Uhhh.... what do you mean?" Zeke and Zander looked back at each other then me.

"Come in Koa It's your favorite day." Then it hits I jump and almost scream.

"War games! OH MY GOD YES!" I cheer like an exited child. Till I frown. "I'm not captain..."

"Four is and you know he's not huge on it." Zeke comments. I smirked and run out of the dinning hall.

"Four!" I ran into the training room and tackled him to the ground cause I have so much energy.

"Ouch! Holly shit Koa!" He yelled I smiled down at him and got off him helping him up as I bounce on the balls of my feet.

"Four! Can I be captain? Pleaseeeeeeee!!!"

"You did just tackle me I don't know." He teased crossing his arms looking down at me.

"I'll give you my chocolate cake for a week!" I offered I knew he loved the cake I smile up at him giving him the best puppy eyes I can do.

"Fine."

"YES!" I squealed and hugged him. "Thank you four!" I ran off with a smile on my face heading to my room.

|~~~|~~~|~~~|

"Alright! Everyone listen up!" I spoke loud and clear getting everyone's attention. Eric dropped a bag full of guns.

"This game is like capture the flag but with a twist." I spoke looking at them. Eric opened the back and opened it up.

"Weapon of choice." Eric holds up a dark gun.

"Call that a gun?" The girl that looked like a boy with a pair of tits sassed. Eric looked at me and I nod. Eric loads up the dart and suddenly shoots at Molly hitting her in the leg, she falls down in pain, Eric takes the dart out of her leg and holds it up.

"Neurostim dart. Simulates the pain of a real gunshot wound, only lasts a couple of minutes. Two teams. Koa and I are captains."

"You pick first." I tell him as I lean back completely relaxed.

"Okay. Edward."

"I'll take the Stiff."

"Ouch going to put the blame on them when you loose?" Eric smirked down at me I smiled looking up at him.

"Something like that."

My team jumped first we walked over to an area and people start to discuss a plan. "Alright lights off. Gather round."the team turns off their lights and gather round.

"Okay, what's your strategy?"

"Uh...we can either flag the wall so they can't find us..."

"We send out a team to scout the location, see if we can find their flags."

"I say we blitz them. Just beat them with sheer force." They all started to bicker. I noticed the stiff walking away. I follow her, I saw her starting to climb.

"I hope your not planning to jump cause that's a lot of paperwork to do and I don't feel like dealing with that."

"No, I'm trying to get a good vantage point." I hum gently nodding my head.

"Well when your done come back and tell the others."

The stiff came up with a good plan I lead on group I was in the front.
"I can see them!"

We all start to open fire I haven't seen Eric yet. I move around more and some kid jumped in front of me I shoved his gun in the air and shot him in the leg.

"Girls I'm coming with you." They nod not questioning me. We make out way I noticed how quiet it was. There was no one here. I looked around and put the girls in front of me.

"You two go ahead I'll hold Eric back." I looked to see how many darts I had left and I only had one. I took it out tucking it away.

I soon felt a presence behind me and a gun pressed agaisnt my back. "Drop the hun little dove." I tossed away from me I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Good, girl little dove."

"You know Coulter I thought you would have known never to press a gun agaisnt the persons back." I swiftly turn around disarming him and kick him hard in the pit of his knee causing him to drop to his knees.

I tossed the gun aside then went to kick his back but he grabbed my leg and pulled me to the ground pinning me.

"Your dead Ryker." He sneered and I then head butt him causing him to loser his grip on my arms I flip is over and pin him down.

"If I'm dead I guess you don't get to see me tonight" I teased he soon started to smirk and I was confused causing him to have that moment to slip us over again pinning me down.

His hand on my neck causing me to let a soft whimper moan escaped my lips.

My eyes widen for a split second before I go back to glaring at him trying so hard not to blush.

He looked at me with amusement and that smirk lays on his lips so perfectly.

He looked me up and down before meeting my gaze again. "You know I kinda like this view. And that sound. What was that?"

I went to shove him off me but he grabbed my arms, slamming them against the iron underneath me.

I hissed and glared at him. "You asshole." His eyes seem to darken.

I start to squirm in his grip his grip only tighten. The heat between my legs started to grow. I shut my eyes and tried to close my legs. Forgetting Eric was there between them.

"thought you would like it rough."He roughly started to grind against me. I gasp trying to keep my composure. But feeling his bulge against me made me release a small moan.

He was smirking down at me and was about to say something. I was preying the girls will get to the flag soon.

"WE GOT IT!" He got off me and a string of curse words fell out his mouth. I giggled at him going to walk away.

"See you latter Coulter once your done being a sore loser." I teased he glared at me and I squeaked running off with the others.