Pt 2

"I'm gonna take such good care of you." Armin whispered into her ear. He pushes his length up against her crotch, feeling how wet she was already. "You're so wet for me." Armin said while dipping his hand between his dick and her underwear. He moved his long fingers against her covered clit and rubbed slow, teasing circles over it. She gasped at the friction between her legs, making her whimper against Armin's neck. "Does that feel good baby?" He said while slipping his hands into her now soaked panties. "Yes it feels so good." She gasped when she felt Armin's fingers enter her dripping pussy.
"They slipped in so easy baby, you want me that bad?" Armin teased while pumping his fingers in and out of her. She gripped onto his shoulders and moaned into the crook of his neck. He felt so good. Armin curled his fingers up hitting that sweet spot for his girlfriend. "Oh fuck-" She moaned out. Armin lifted her chin up to look at him. Armin's blue eyes were dark with lust watching her body react to his fingers. Her eyes rolled, she bit her lip and cried out his name weakly. "Armin...I'm so close." She gasped out. "Look at me when you cum. Yeah?" She nodded her head, not breaking eye contact with him while her words slurred over. "I'm cumming." She wailed out as her legs began to shake. "Cum for me baby" She creamed all over his fingers. "Mhmmm that's my girl." Armin cooed while rubbing her back as the aftershock of her orgasm came. He let her breathing slow, while whispering things into her ear. "I'm gonna fuck you so good." and "You're gonna feel so good around me." "You're so beautiful, fuck I love you."
Armin turned and laid back on the couch while she was still sitting on top of him. His bulge twitching against her made him groan. Armin grabbed her panties and slid them over. "I wanna fuck you. Please let me baby." He said while rubbing her thick thighs and ass. "Please fuck me Armin." Not even bothering to take their shirts, or even taking her underwear completely off, they positioned themselves. Armin grabbed the base of his cock as she balanced on her feet bending her knees. He rubbed his tip against her dripping pussy she fully lowered herself on his dick. Armin gasped as his girlfriend moaned out.
   "Fuck baby, ride it please." Armin moaned out. She slowly rose her hips and brought them back down in a fast motion, making Armin loose his mind. He was babbling and moaning out words. "So goodddd." He gripped her hips and threw his head back. His face was flushed red and his eyes were watery from the pleasure. "Oh shit baby, fuck me just like that." Armin whined out. They were both so close. "Armin I'm gonna cum." She moaned out as she moved her hips faster. "Me too bab- oh fuck- babyyyy." Armin's eyes rolled as her orgasm clenched around his length. Armin grabbed her and slammed her down on him roughly making her scream out. "ARMIN FUCK." she wailed out. "G-gonna cum so f-fucking hard." Armin stuttered out. "Let me Cum in you baby, please please please." Armin begged while looking at her fucked out face. She moaned and nodded, giving him permission to fill her up. Armin's hips began to buck up on their own, hitting her spot again, making her cum one more time. "Cumming cumming, I'm cum- ohhh shit." Armin let out a high pitched moan as he spilled inside of his girlfriend's pussy.
She feel forward on his chest with him still inside of her. "That's never happened before." She giggled. Armin smiled. "I think I found something I wanna do to you more."