Morning {Steve x Reader}

Third Person P.O.V.

On a quiet morning in the Avengers Tower, the team was eating breakfast or drinking coffee. All except Steve and (Y/n). No one questioned it. They assumed Steve was on an early morning, as usual, though Sam was usually with him. (Y/n) was notorious for sleeping in the latest. Eventually, (Y/n) stumbled into the kitchen, immediately heading for the coffee maker. Clint looked up to greet her, but nearly choked on his coffee at the sight. She looked completely wrecked. Her hair was disheveled, her stance tired, only claud in an over sized T-shirt allowing the many many 'love bites' over her body to be visible.

"The coffee is gone." She casually said. By now, one by one, all the team was looking at her. "Um, (Y/n)..." Clint started. "Coffee." Was her only reply.

"...rough night?" Natasha asks. Once again, (Y/n) replied with, "Coffee," as she searched the cabinet for the coffee grounds to make a new pot. "It's...to the left...why do you look like you were completely annihilated last night?"

"Tony, what the hell?"

"Look at her! That's exactly how she looks! Would you like me to say slammed instead?"

(Y/n) was laughing by this point. "You guys are weird."

"So she's just going to pretend we can't see it." Sam muttered. Just then, Steve walked in, hearing Sam. "See what?" His voice was laced with sleep. He still had a morning voice going. Everyone's head whirled to him in shock. Some stopped mid bite of food, others dropped what they were holding. Buckys spoon hung loosely from mouth, agape in shock. First, it wasn't like him to wake up late, and second, he looked just as bad as, if not worse than, (Y/n). He was only in pajama bottoms, since she was wearing, as they had gathered now, his shirt. Similar marks could be seen from his hips and up.

"Good morning, Captain."

"Ew, ew."
"Please stop."
"Gross!"
"Oh come on, that's what we call you on missions!"

The couple ignored the team. (Y/n) had two mugs of coffee, and handed one to Steve. "How are you feeling?"

"You're so caring, Steve. I'm a bit sore, but it was worth it." She replied, speaking as though she was recalling a pleasant memory. Which she was. Tony stood up quickly, creating a loud noise as his chair fell with a clang to the ground. "Hold on, let me get this straight, you've been screwing Mr. Righteousness? For god knows how long? What?"

"We're together, yes. Been together for none of your business how long. And one more thing, I wasn't the one doing the screwing last night." The team had believed Steve was nothing more then a blushing, embarrassed, prude. Well except Bucky. Turns out, they were very wrong. At her comment, Steve didn't blush or stutter. Instead he gave what could only be described as a devious smirk. She smacked Steve's behind as she passed him. "I do love America's Ass." She said, leaving the room and sipping her coffee.